David Hogg Is Fair Game for Critics

No. You know that this is a kid. You know that what this kid thinks at 17, and moreover, how he thinks will not be the same at 30. You know that one team is using the kid as a shield. You are aware that a media conglomerate is using the kid.

Nailing the kid is lazy. Go around the shield.
If the kid doesn't like being criticized, then he should shut the fuck up. Otherwise, he's fair gaime.

Prove that the kid has a problem being criticized.

Thanks.
You're the one crying about him. If he doesn't have a problem with it, then what are you crying about?

I am?

Man. You see what you want to see don't ya?
Yes you are, turd. You cried a bucket full of crocodile tears over in the other thread about him.

Show me.

You just fell into the trap set for you by the team that is using the kid as a shield. You responded exactly as they knew you would. Enjoy that ride/divide.

It's a conspiracy!!

It's an acceptable game of political bullshittery that you enjoy.

Nope. It's a political awakening of young people brought about by the failure of their predecessors.

Nobody is using anyone as a "shield".

That's just a dumb argument.

Yes, you are. Stop being a bitter old man. If it was really about keeping kids safe, which is exactly what many of them are asking for there would be all kinds of other shit being addressed as a multi-pronged effort. You would see all kinds of fund raising going on to install the security systems in the schools. You would see all kinds of movement for mental health care. I've seen the little faux grass roots clubs.

But, it's not happening. Because........that isn't what it is really about. Is it? Nope.

One. The kids don't want to go to school in places that are like prisons. They know that the solution lies UPSTREAM.

Two. The kids are absolutely talking about mental health care as part of the solution.

Three. They are pointing at the easy availability of firearms. That's because firearms are part of the problem too.

Nobody is using them. That's a dumb argument.

What a load. having a few teacher with concealed weapons makes a school "like a prison?" You and the kids are just oh so sensative. Any solution that doesn't strip us of our 2nd Amendment rights is just icky!

They are being used. Only a lying douchebag would deny it.

Just keep it up. Denigrate these kids, lie about them, photoshop photos of them, do all the things that the present right and GOP have become known for, and see how they vote in the next 10 elections.

Go ahead and campaign on repealing the 2nd Amendment. See how far that gets you.

Spare us. We're not a bunch of brain washed snowflakes who swallow propaganda without a question.

That’s exactly what you are
Hmmm, no, that's what you are.
When’s Mexico going to pay for our border wall, you brainwashed snowflake?

Changing the subject, loser?
Just proving my point. Now, go bunch your panties up a little more over a high schooler :itsok:

I thought he wasn't even there? was that bs?

either way, going after the 2nd is not the answer and he's proven that's the only answer he will accept.

plus the punks a troll claiming that the far left groups that sponsor him have no influence on him.

Interesting he would say that, given that their sponsorship would evaporate should he say anything counter to their agenda. I wonder if he's aware of that or if he really thinks they're just interested in providing a platform for political expression.

Last edited:
Spare us. We're not a bunch of brain washed snowflakes who swallow propaganda without a question.

Just proving my point. Now, go bunch your panties up a little more over a high schooler :itsok:
Your point is that you're a loser who can't stick to the subject?

Sorry, just had to prove to everybody that you are the brainwashed snowflake. Carry on now, you don’t have to respond to everything I say. :itsok:

Sorry, just had to prove to everybody that you are the brainwashed snowflake. Carry on now, you don’t have to respond to everything I say. :itsok:
Follow your own advice, moron.

Follow your own advice, moron.
Okay, snowflake :itsok:

Strawman argument.

Nobody is saying that Hogg should not be challenged or criticized.

Some may have suggested that he be cut a little slack due to his age.

Hogg himself certainly hasn't complained about any of that.

What is a flat out lie.

Hogg has undergone a secular beatification by the Prog Media.

Great article. Read it before judging based off of the title.
Parkland Survivor David Hogg Is Fair Game for Critics | National Review
Of course he is. It’s just pathetic that all his critics can do is make up lies about him and not actually attack the positions he’s standing for.
just as pathetic he can make up lies about the NRA and the news mediator won't stop him.

if you're going to go on the attack, expect counter fire. going WAH NOT FAIR won't save you at this point.

No. You know that this is a kid. You know that what this kid thinks at 17, and moreover, how he thinks will not be the same at 30. You know that one team is using the kid as a shield. You are aware that a media conglomerate is using the kid.

No. This "kid" is 17 years old, he's fair game.
You can criticize his position all you want with shredding his character with lies and fake news.

Why shouldn't we shred his character? He called every member of the NRA a murderer.
Because in theory you are an adult. Maybe I am wrong about that. :dunno:

No. This "kid" is 17 years old, he's fair game.
You can criticize his position all you want with shredding his character with lies and fake news.

Why shouldn't we shred his character? He called every member of the NRA a murderer.
Because in theory you are an adult. Maybe I am wrong about that. :dunno:
You premise that adults wouldn't criticize him is obviously a bogus snowflake meme.

Forum List

Back