David Hogg Boycott of Ingrahm Backfires

How did Hogg apply for college and get refused four times BEFORE he graduated???????????
Answer: B/c he graduated in 2015 with shitty grades. Hogg is 22 years old.
He was playing violent video games at home when the shooting happened.
He claims to have ridden his bike TWELVE MILES on the day of the shooting. He CLAIMS to have had dinner at his mother's house and then ridden his bike back to the school.
"Gee mom I just rode my bike three miles from school where I witnessed an incredibly blood soaked multiple murder scene. Say mom these burgers are sure tasty. Any ketchup in the fridge?".

My old dutch grandmother used to say: "What you don't learn at home strangers will teach you".
Hogg has an appointment with MS. Karma. He'll find out what a bitch she is.

What was her intention in mocking a child?

Ah, so now he's a "child" when the heat is on, but a CRUSADER FOR JUSTICE when it's not. Always a fall-back position with you leftist trash....mealy-mouthed word twisting when you're caught lying. Hogg is an opportunist cashing in on a shooting he may have been in the vicinity of, but not in any danger. The real "survivors" don't care much for the scrawny little fraud making money off their travesty....and it was a travesty, not a tragedy.....if that chickenshit cop had done his job, the little Hogg "boy" would still be just a wallflower nobody noticed.

Hogg made his point and Ingraham grovelled

Yet in the end Laura Ingraham won. God Bless America.
What did she win other than saving her job?

His intention, just like the Nazi that he is, was to get her fired. Yet I turn the TV on and there she is. According to the OP not only has she not been fired, but she's enjoying increased ratings. Yea, she won. But feel free to try and spin it any way you want.

What was her intention in mocking a child?

Why do Liberals send a "child" to front their anti-2nd amendment agenda? The Nazis in WW2 used to use woman and children as shields from Allied guns.

Just like ChickfilA ended up grovelling.

Did you recently sustain a head injury? The Chik-fil-A boycott was a disaster of epic proportions!

Recently?

Seems to me like those imbeciles were spiked like footballs immediately after being born.

The gay boycott of Chik-fil-A resulted in huge profits when people lined up in droves to oppose the call for a boycott!

How quickly you forget?

Yeah, get back to me in a year. If she has 20% ratings increase, that means there were more assholes in this country than I thought. If they stay, point taken.
The ass holes are theones following the commands of a teen age Hitler aka David the Hogg.

Nope. You really oughtta be loud and proud with your racism, sexism, hate. Don't pretend you're not what you are! and don't project. Nobody's buying what you're selling. You post hate all day, every day and then point at the opposition. Not happening..

roflmao, not that you libtards ever bother with proving your claims, but I am just curious about what I have posted that makes you th....fart in your brain and believe me to be a racist. And, yes, I am a sexist because I think men and women are different from each other and should have slight differences in how the law applies to them, but they should have equal opportunity.

But I know that wont satisfy a raving fascist like yourself who demands complete subservience to your stupid ass ideology.

So, yes, I am a sexist, but I am not a racist, not at all.

And if a woman can do a man's job, more power to them!

Just like ChickfilA ended up grovelling.

Did you recently sustain a head injury? The Chik-fil-A boycott was a disaster of epic proportions!

Recently?

Seems to me like those imbeciles were spiked like footballs immediately after being born.

The gay boycott of Chik-fil-A resulted in huge profits when people lined up in droves to oppose the call for a boycott!

How quickly you forget?

I was in the lines. I went out of my way to go there and I'm not all that fond of their sandwiches.

I do like the waffle cut fries though. It took nearly an hour but it was worth it to show support for a business that resisted the gay fascist agenda.

Lol.... just a month after America first heard his name, Hogg is already irrelevant.

As per usual, the progressives got all giddy about their newest symbol. But in the real world headlines don't add up to dick.... well except if you are a progressive. And in a couple of weeks when the marches happen progressives will get all giddy again. Marches.... just more symbolic shit that doesn't add up to dick.:cul2:

Congress fell into a deep sleep weeks ago on gun control.:bye1:

America needs and deserves laws that elevate human beings over guns
The freedom to obtain and carry guns already elevates us over any inanimate object, but also makes us the equal of any other person when it comes to brass tacks.

Yeah, get back to me in a year. If she has 20% ratings increase, that means there were more assholes in this country than I thought. If they stay, point taken.
The ass holes are theones following the commands of a teen age Hitler aka David the Hogg.

Nope. You really oughtta be loud and proud with your racism, sexism, hate. Don't pretend you're not what you are! and don't project. Nobody's buying what you're selling. You post hate all day, every day and then point at the opposition. Not happening.

Good job with the deflection though. By now I'm sure the lies are second nature.
YOUR AN IGNORANT BITCH! Is that “loud and proud” enough for you?

People who think a kid can have one ounce of influence on anything are simp!etons. Those same simpletons also get upset by kapernik....another nobody who had zero influence on anything. They get their crybaby panties in a wad for nothing. Who is David hogg? A nobody. Who is kapernik? A nobody?

"97% of Americans want background checks and to keep guns out of the hands of those who would misuse them. Half-hearted measures by Republicans won’t cut it. It’s time for real action" - Tricky Dick Durbin

'While white students around the country were allowed to protest gun violence this morning, this was happening to a black student in Tampa: "We can never be heard! I've never been allowed to be heard! Our people have never been allowed to be heard!"'

marisa kabas on Twitter

Forum List

Back