David Hogg Boycott of Ingrahm Backfires

Hogg made his point and Ingraham grovelled

He's a scrawny little ZERO, wasn't at the school during the shooting, and now he's had his 15 minutes of fame and will fade into oblivion.

He must be making an impact if you continue to spread lies about him

Okay dumbass.....what "lies" am I "spreading" about him? I know you won't/can't answer that but I'll waste a rep point just in case you say something that makes me laugh.

He's a scrawny little ZERO, wasn't at the school during the shooting, and now he's had his 15 minutes of fame and will fade into oblivion.

Okay dumbass.....what "lies" am I "spreading" about him? I know you won't/can't answer that but I'll waste a rep point just in case you say something that makes me laugh.
It has repeatedly been proven that he was at the school during the attack

That makes you either a liar or extremely stupid

Grovelled all the way to a 20% increase in ratings. Hillaloon in a landslide - RaTz declare another victory.

How are her sponsors doing?

I’m sure they are regretting their decision. I know I have I formed them that they will never get a dollar from me.
What did sponsors learn?

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

They will learn sponsoring rightwing hate is not worth the aggravation

Hopefully they learned not to cow tow to the bullies on the left.

Sponsors don’t want the aggravation.

Sponsoring some of the extreme rightwing shows is not worth the negative attention

Thankfully, there are those who won’t let left wing fascists bully them.

Can’t be both?

How are her sponsors doing?

I’m sure they are regretting their decision. I know I have I formed them that they will never get a dollar from me.
What did sponsors learn?

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

They will learn sponsoring rightwing hate is not worth the aggravation

Hopefully they learned not to cow tow to the bullies on the left.

Sponsors don’t want the aggravation.

Sponsoring some of the extreme rightwing shows is not worth the negative attention

Thankfully, there are those who won’t let left wing fascists bully them.
Follow the money

Now Dems want 16 yr olds to vote! Dems are so transparent!! If they cant get illegals or dead people to vote, they cheat at the polls or they indoctrinate & lower the voting age! Dems cant win w/out cheating!

Yeah, get back to me in a year. If she has 20% ratings increase, that means there were more assholes in this country than I thought. If they stay, point taken.

Yeah, get back to me in a year. If she has 20% ratings increase, that means there were more assholes in this country than I thought. If they stay, point taken.
The ass holes are theones following the commands of a teen age Hitler aka David the Hogg.

Lol, her viewership is no 20% higher than before!

I'm almost tempted to resubscribe to Fox just to watch her! Wouldn't it be funny now some of her old advertisers want back aboard---- I would charge them a 20% increase in advertising fees! A bonus and benefit to those advertisers who remained loyal. Another KICK IN THE NUTS to the idiot Hogg.

The ass holes are theones following the commands of a teen age Hitler aka David the Hogg.

Nope. You really oughtta be loud and proud with your racism, sexism, hate. Don't pretend you're not what you are! and don't project. Nobody's buying what you're selling. You post hate all day, every day and then point at the opposition. Not happening.

Good job with the deflection though. By now I'm sure the lies are second nature.

How were her ratings during the week she was kicked off?

Since you're both a liar and extremely stupid, I'll concede you to be the expert here. Hogg himself raised suspicion about his story with a supposed "misquote" that he rode his bike to school after the shooting. Was he anywhere near the shooting? No. Was he a "survivor"? No. You can only gain survivor status by being shot at, not hiding in a closet in the other end of the building like a little girl. I get it that your ilk is so bereft of "heroes" anybody will do; especially a mealy-mouthed, angry little twerp like Hogg.

What is it that scares you people more, he's a legitimate victim of gun violence, or that you have no actual valid reason to respond?

What is it that scares you people more, he's a legitimate victim of gun violence, or that you have no actual valid reason to respond?

He's no "victim" of anything....several of the real survivors hate him for running his mouth for personal gain. He may even have found a groupie who'd bed him....I remember women saying if Wild Bill needed a BJ they'd give him one to keep him in the WH, when all along he and Hillary were traitorous leaches on society and should both have been hanged on the South Lawn.

Forum List

Back