David Gregory Humilated By Glenn Greenwald

Remember, it was Gregory that got away with breaking the Gun Laws simply because he is a "Journalist".

That doufus Howdy Doody David Gregory proves himself to be a tool of the state...like most in the media.

Sad...very sad...

Greenwald has been my favorite journalist for years. I suspect he'll be humiliating a few more hypocrites before this is over.

Excellent smackdown. Gregory is just a talking head.

Greenwald is a rare breed these days. A true investigative journalist.

On the brink of extinction sadly.

Not to be argumentative, because I really love Greenwald. But he's really more of an editorialist. His scoop was less about investigative journalism than a result of his reputation as a principled critic of hypocritical leadership. Snowden found him and dumped this in his lap.

Greenwald has been my favorite journalist for years. I suspect he'll be humiliating a few more hypocrites before this is over.

Wait until 2nd finds out Glenn positions on other matters lol

Yeah... heh, that's not exactly on the Republican's radar just yet. That their hero has more in common with Ralph Nadar than with Ron Paul might bother them a bit. But Nadar and Paul worked together on a number of issues. We really need to get over this partisan silliness.

Forum List

Back