David Duke uses Department Of Justice's Own Statistics Proving There Is No 'White Supremacy Crisis'

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
Gotta hand it to David Duke. He is a beacon of exposing the real truth about the media's lying and exposing which type people are causing the violence across America.

InterracialViolentCrimeAugmentedSmall.jpg

Gotta hand it to David Duke. He is a beacon of exposing the real truth about the media's lying and exposing which type people are causing the violence across America.

How much does USMB pay you to post on here? Is the business lucrative? I'm looki g for some goofy cash.
Why would USMB pay me to post here?
Hey, given your screen name, I'm guessing you're willing to be more open and honest than the other Trumpsters here.

What did you think when Trump pretended not to know who David Duke was during the campaign, after earlier calling him "a bigot and a problem"?

Serious question. How did you take that?

There's more to it than violent crime. Your cherry-picked data doesn't include non-violent incidents like profiling.

I wouldn't trust David Duke to tell me water was wet.

As

How much does USMB pay you to post on here? Is the business lucrative? I'm looki g for some goofy cash.
Hey, given your screen name, I'm guessing you're willing to be more open and honest than the other Trumpsters here.

What did you think when Trump pretended not to know who David Duke was during the campaign, after earlier calling him "a bigot and a problem"?

I took it as a brilliant tactiful campaign maneuver to quieten the liberal media and then move on to win the presidency.

As

I took it as a brilliant tactiful campaign maneuver to quieten the liberal media and then move on to win the presidency.
So it didn't bother you that he lied about such an important issue?

but.....David Duke is KKK!

so that PROVES he is a DEMOCRAT!

the KKK was started by Democrats so, therefore, they shall ALWAYS be know as Democrats!

(we call OTHER Democrats "DEMONcRATS", how come we don't insult the KKK? since they are Democrats?)

and trump said "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"

Are you defending the lunacies of a liberal KKK democrat?

As

Not at all. He exercised his White Privilege to get ahead. You don't have a problem with White Privilege do you?

but.....David Duke is KKK!

so that PROVES he is a DEMOCRAT!

the KKK was started by Democrats so, therefore, they shall ALWAYS be know as Democrats!

(we call OTHER Democrats "DEMONcRATS", how come we don't insult the KKK? since they are Democrats?)

and trump said "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"

Are you defending the lunacies of a liberal KKK democrat?
David Duke is not in the KKK.

?!?!?!?!

he is KKK

they love him

meanwhile there is another OP by a conservative SHAMING democrats for starting the KKK....

they LOVE the KKK

they HATE the KKK

they LOVE the KKK

they HATE the KKK

and they have no clue just how deranged they sound

As

Not at all. He exercised his White Privilege to get ahead. You don't have a problem with White Privilege do you?
I don't know if that's a serious question. I'll just assume that you're fine with it, thanks.

?!?!?!?!

he is KKK

they love him

meanwhile there is another OP by a conservative SHAMING democrats for starting the KKK....

they LOVE the KKK

they HATE the KKK

they LOVE the KKK

they HATE the KKK

It was the democrats who FOUNDED the KKK, maybe you should learn some history before you eat another shoe?

?!?!?!?!

he is KKK

they love him

they LOVE the KKK

they HATE the KKK

they LOVE the KKK

they HATE the KKK

It was the democrats who FOUNDED the KKK, maybe you should learn some history before you eat another shoe?
History is history.

Today is different. Today we have a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, and he's adored by Republicans for it.

?!?!?!?!

he is KKK

they love him

they LOVE the KKK

they HATE the KKK

they LOVE the KKK

they HATE the KKK

History is history.

Today is different. Today we have a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, and he's adored by Republicans for it.

Your hypocrisy is funny since there was a Democrat Senator who was a Grand Kleagle, do you want to go down this pockmarked road, to see that Democrats dominated the entire KKK existence.?

You should stop this quickly losing argument of yours, since Trump never supported the KKK, didn't support David Duke either.

Guarantee all you will get here for the most part is leftist anti white racists and white cucks whining about Dr. Duke instead of actually talking about the facts he presented. It's why I don't even bother.

Forum List

Back