David Duke uses Department Of Justice's Own Statistics Proving There Is No 'White Supremacy Crisis'

There's more to it than violent crime. Your cherry-picked data doesn't include non-violent incidents like profiling.

99 times a guy with a purple hat steals a candy bar from your basket. Here comes a guy with an orange hat, a guy with a green hat and a guy with a purple hat.
Which guy are you looking at the hardest so you don't lose the 100th candy bar?

Gotta hand it to David Duke. He is a beacon of exposing the real truth about the media's lying and exposing which type people are causing the violence across America.

InterracialViolentCrimeAugmentedSmall.jpg

David Duke is a walking talking white supremacy crisis.

Why hasn't anyone switched him off yet?

History is history.

Today is different. Today we have a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, and he's adored by Republicans for it.

Fucktarded leftist snark. Nobody cares, Duke is irrelevant (and no longer in the KKK, did you have problem with Shillary endorsing Byrd?). So is whether Trump had heard of him or not, or perhaps he simply forgot. Trump has important figures to keep track of, no time to bother with him.

As for the statistics, they have been pointed out many, many times by other authors. So far so that you can find similar figures by google search. The leftist have adopted the tactic of closing eyes and screaming "lalala", so... what now? Left is at war with America and you are trying to win a debate?

So tired of these far leftists making EVERYTHING about the God-Emperor.

David Duke figured the statistics out, that makes him a lot smarter than you, still reveling in delusions. Obviously he is also a lot stronger.

Lol, he's a racist piece of shit. A subhuman animal not fit to lick the bottom of my shoe.
For all your big talk I do wonder if I am the only one who realizes you are scared of Duke. Maybe not physically but because he uses facts you CAN'T refute to defeat you. I can sense the fear in you and its hilarious.

He blew off one stupid "question" and you pretend that defines him.

The reporter was an asshole for asking such a "question". We on the right need to stop letting assholes like that, set the topic.

Wrong asshat. The left needs to bring up Trump's lies.

Trump knew who David Duke was in 2004 when he was considering a run as an independent and Duke offered to endorse him. At that time he said the Independent Party didn't need any help from David Duke or anyone like him.

When Trump really did need that help, suddenly he feigned ignorance of who was endorsing him to deflect from the question, but Trump has never personally disavowed Duke or his supporters.

Wrong asshat. The left needs to bring up Trump's lies.

Trump knew who David Duke was in 2004 when he was considering a run as an independent and Duke offered to endorse him. At that time he said the Independent Party didn't need any help from David Duke or anyone like him.

When Trump really did need that help, suddenly he feigned ignorance of who was endorsing him to deflect from the question, but Trump has never personally disavowed Duke or his supporters.

Or perhaps... he could not recall 12 years later. Imagine that...

You can't even remember which country you are in. But I do, it is Canada, not America.

As we slowly start breaking up into tribes and possibly the dissolution of the United States, is David Duke a survivor? From my standpoint, why would we not have real hard line politicians run for office at some point? We already know that Progs will be authoritarian. They just proved it. But it only works for the civil people at this moment. Their own voters they have little control over. Except to vote of course.

David Duke did not PRODUCE these numbers. He REPRODUCED THEM. The numbers cannot be refuted by defaming David Duke. They are what they are.

The NUMBERS THEMSELVES expose the lie of "Police are killing our children!" Which is why not a single Leftist posting on this thread has even tried to rebut the point.

One column missing from the graph, "Black on Black" violent crimes, is just as important to the discussion. Blacks claiming to be cowering in fear of being assaulted or killed by police would be exposed as either massively stupid, deluded, or just plain liars.

Forum List

Back