David Duke uses Department Of Justice's Own Statistics Proving There Is No 'White Supremacy Crisis'

Fucktarded leftist snark. Nobody cares, Duke is irrelevant (and no longer in the KKK, did you have problem with Shillary endorsing Byrd?). So is whether Trump had heard of him or not, or perhaps he simply forgot. Trump has important figures to keep track of, no time to bother with him.

As for the statistics, they have been pointed out many, many times by other authors. So far so that you can find similar figures by google search. The leftist have adopted the tactic of closing eyes and screaming "lalala", so... what now? Left is at war with America and you are trying to win a debate?

So tired of these far leftists making EVERYTHING about the God-Emperor.
Another great example.

And then he pretended not to know anything about him.

That's such an obvious lie, such an insult to any decent, thinking person, that even someone who is paralyzed by their ideology should see it.

But I realize you have to lie for him, ESPECIALLY on THAT topic, because you are what you are.

It was an insult to the reporter that asked it. And still nothing there in anyway indicates support of Duke.

THe way you liberals keep asking these questions, or bringing up the same points, is not a real discussion. It is a propaganda technique, to create the illusion that your accusations have weight, because they are always being discussed. The fallacy of where there is smoke there must be fire.

Treating these questions seriously, is losing the fight. BLowing them off is one answer. ANother is walking out. Another might be to call the reporter an asshole.

But NONE OF THOSE WOULD INDICATE SUPPORT FOR DUKE AND YOU PRETENDING IT DOES, IS YOU BEING THE BAD GUY.

Wrong asshat. The left needs to bring up Trump's lies.

Trump knew who David Duke was in 2004 when he was considering a run as an independent and Duke offered to endorse him. At that time he said the Independent Party didn't need any help from David Duke or anyone like him.

When Trump really did need that help, suddenly he feigned ignorance of who was endorsing him to deflect from the question, but Trump has never personally disavowed Duke or his supporters.

When you lefties keep bring up the same stupid questions, it is not because you give a damn about any answers or want to discuss the issues,

it is all about creating the illusion that your smears and race baiting must have some substance, because they are constantly being discussed and in the news.

Blowing off the question, was a very reasonable try. It did not work. YOu people have been lying and pretending that denying knowing of someone is the same as endorsing him.

We need to step it up. When assholes like that report, ask asshole questions, we need to call them assholes to their face and call them on their asshole behavior.

YOu people are vile race baiting assholes.

It was an insult to the reporter that asked it. And still nothing there in anyway indicates support of Duke.

THe way you liberals keep asking these questions, or bringing up the same points, is not a real discussion. It is a propaganda technique, to create the illusion that your accusations have weight, because they are always being discussed. The fallacy of where there is smoke there must be fire.

Treating these questions seriously, is losing the fight. BLowing them off is one answer. ANother is walking out. Another might be to call the reporter an asshole.

But NONE OF THOSE WOULD INDICATE SUPPORT FOR DUKE AND YOU PRETENDING IT DOES, IS YOU BEING THE BAD GUY.
The questions keep coming because the responses are so helpful.

Your adoration of the man, your worldview, prohibit you from seeing that.

Not my problem.

The questions keep coming because the responses are so helpful.

Your adoration of the man, your worldview, prohibit you from seeing that.

Not my problem.

The questions keeping coming because it serves the purpose of keeping the race baiting going.

If liberals admitted that Trump didn't have a racist bone in his body, then some portion of blacks might actually vote for the guy that supports some of their views and/or interests.

And you libs can't have that. YOu need minority bloc voting to push the agenda.

The questions keeping coming because it serves the purpose of keeping the race baiting going.

If liberals admitted that Trump didn't have a racist bone in his body, then some portion of blacks might actually vote for the guy that supports some of their views and/or interests.

And you libs can't have that. YOu need minority bloc voting to push the agenda.
With adversaries like you, it's just so easy.

This is why I'm so pro-freedom of expression. Please. Keep talking.

With adversaries like you, it's just so easy.

This is why I'm so pro-freedom of expression. Please. Keep talking.

As long as you can keep taking control of the topic, and keep saying " republicans" and "Wacism" in the same sentence, you win.

INdeed, you just got me to do it again. YOu make the debate an attack on us, and even as we defend ourselves, it serves to push your divisive message.

Blowing off your questions doesn't cut it either. YOu just lie about that.

We are in a very bad place, as a nation. YOu people are vile and you have found very effective techniques of control.

As long as you can keep taking control of the topic, and keep saying " republicans" and "Wacism" in the same sentence, you win.

INdeed, you just got me to do it again. YOu make the debate an attack on us, and even as we defend ourselves, it serves to push your divisive message.

Blowing off your questions doesn't cut it either. YOu just lie about that.

We are in a very bad place, as a nation. YOu people are vile and you have found very effective techniques of control.
You folks refuse to understand how easy you continue to make it for the PC and Identity Politics nutters.

I've told you a thousand times, and you refuse to see it.

So now we'll see how it plays out. But don't say I didn't warn you.

As we slowly start breaking up into tribes and possibly the dissolution of the United States, is David Duke a survivor? From my standpoint, why would we not have real hard line politicians run for office at some point? We already know that Progs will be authoritarian. They just proved it. But it only works for the civil people at this moment. Their own voters they have little control over. Except to vote of course.
Just what do you think we're dealing with right now?

You folks refuse to understand how easy you continue to make it for the PC and Identity Politics nutters.

I've told you a thousand times, and you refuse to see it.

So now we'll see how it plays out. But don't say I didn't warn you.

I understand that nothing we say or do matters to you, and that no matter what, you will keep pushing the divisive race baiting, no matter how flimsy the excuse.

That you, on top of that, blame us for the results of your actions, is just the icing on the cake.

YOu like what you see in the streets today? Maybe you should try more race baiting. That should help.

There's more to it than violent crime. Your cherry-picked data doesn't include non-violent incidents like profiling.

Uh what? How does one "cherry-pick" data that doesn't include non-violent incidents on a chart entitled "VIOLENT CRIME"? Try again. LOL

Another great example. You guys are terrified to admit what you are.
Hey asshole. You are nothing but an uneducated TDS suffering moron who can’t accept the truth of the stats so you cry WAAAAACIST! We know what you are. A loser who can’t debate facts and has a man crush on David Duke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back