What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

David Duke: "This is why the removal of our historic symbols is never brought to a public vote."

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
Once again, the former Louisiana House Representative exposes the truth of why our historical monuments are being removed without letting the people have a vote. It shows this advocate for free speech once again proves that President Trump is right that you just don't erase history and your heritage.

Twitter

DHbqfQjVYAAGAY3

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is nothing more disgusting and infuriating to me than when the words of truth sound like idiotic racist venom SOLELY because such truthful words are coming out of the mouth of a filthy racists asshole.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is nothing more disgusting and infuriating to me than when the words of truth sound like idiotic racist venom SOLELY because such truthful words are coming out of the mouth of a filthy racists asshole.
isn't that what makes america great? you don't have to follow him, like him, agree with him, and yet he can say what he wants. So you can too. funny don't you think? you mock the piece of america you want the most.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Muslims and progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet... fact

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
isn't that what makes america great? you don't have to follow him, like him, agree with him, and yet he can say what he wants. So you can too. funny don't you think? you mock the piece of america you want the most.
Oh, believe me, that is probably the greatest thing about America. I would take up arms and die to defend David Duke's right to speak.

I was simply pointing out how maddening it is to me when the messenger can distort the message simply because of who the messenger is.

bendog

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Once again, the former Louisiana House Representative exposes the truth of why our historical monuments are being removed without letting the people have a vote. It shows this advocate for free speech once again proves that President Trump is right that you just don't erase history and your heritage.

Twitter

DHbqfQjVYAAGAY3
it was Steve.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Reaction score

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh, believe me, that is probably the greatest thing about America. I would take up arms and die to defend David Duke's right to speak.

I was simply pointing out how maddening it is to me when the messenger can distort the message simply because of who the messenger is.
but real americans who aren't afraid of the MSM or the alt left like me aren't afraid to discuss the subject because of mean old bully msm. nope, he makes a strong point and one one cant argue against. I don't like the man and yet he can survive here.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
and silencing him is the end of the 1st amendment. so to the alt left, what is it you want exactly?

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
It appears today is one of those days where polls matter.

Slash

VIP Member
Reaction score

Twitter

DHbqfQjVYAAGAY3

Interesting. I thought he was all for a representative casting the votes when the public vote gave Hillary the majority.

No offense but guy seems to just like whatever promotes his nazi agenda.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but his holocaust denials, white supremacist views, anti-semetic conspriacy theories and hatred are everything that the US has fought against.

ptbw forever

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is nothing worse than reactionary retards pretending that it actually matters whose lips the truth escapes from.

OP
Steve_McGarrett

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score

Twitter

DHbqfQjVYAAGAY3

Interesting. I thought he was all for a representative casting the votes when the public vote gave Hillary the majority.

No offense but guy seems to just like whatever promotes his nazi agenda.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but his holocaust denials, white supremacist views, anti-semetic conspriacy theories and hatred are everything that the US has fought against.
What Nazi agenda?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List