David Duke On Presidential Bid: "Yes, I Am Considering It"

Us Army Retired, You are right on the money. David Duke is an extremely intelligent and well versed man. He has not gotten a fair shake by those who do not know his story. You w/ the middle finger, try to put your resume' up against this man. I am sure you cannot come close. Former House of Rep. LA, University Professor w/ Doctorate in History and European Politics, etc. Oh yeah, 30 yrs ago he was a Clansman w/ most of the same beliefs today.

You talking to me Danny Boy?

As tempting as it is to put up my resume', there are a few key things that are not on my resume that are automatic trump cards.

- "Never a member of the Ku Klux Klan".
- "Did not lie about military service."

Senate candidate and Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke also ran on his Vietnam "war record," claiming he'd participated in rice drops behind enemy lines for the CIA. Real Vietnam veterans exposed him. Duke's only military "service," it turned out, consisted of brief membership in the ROTC at Louisiana State University, where authorities kicked him out when Duke began airing his nutty beliefs.
Fake War Stories Exposed - CBS News

- "Did not march around his respective univeristy wearing Nazi uniforms."
- "Is not a white supremacist".

Having spent significant time in Lousiana and having several family members in Baton Rough, I know Duke's story as well as most. For instance, I know the LSU ROTC detachment commander pulled Duke in his office and told his actions (wearing a Nazi Uniform on campus) were an embarassment before booting him out.

Duke is such a tool, that even a known criminal, Eddie Edwards trounced him. If you are from that part of the world, you are either in the idiotic minority that think Duke is some sort of misunderstood hero or the vast majority that think he's a total frigging joke.

Us Army Retired, You are right on the money. David Duke is an extremely intelligent and well versed man. He has not gotten a fair shake by those who do not know his story. You w/ the middle finger, try to put your resume' up against this man. I am sure you cannot come close. Former House of Rep. LA, University Professor w/ Doctorate in History and European Politics, etc. Oh yeah, 30 yrs ago he was a Clansman w/ most of the same beliefs today.

As tempting as it is to put up my resume', there are a few key things that are not on my resume that are automatic trump cards.

Senate candidate and Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke also ran on his Vietnam "war record," claiming he'd participated in rice drops behind enemy lines for the CIA. Real Vietnam veterans exposed him. Duke's only military "service," it turned out, consisted of brief membership in the ROTC at Louisiana State University, where authorities kicked him out when Duke began airing his nutty beliefs.

Having spent significant time in Lousiana and having several family members in Baton Rough, I know Duke's story as well as most. For instance, I know the LSU ROTC detachment commander pulled Duke in his office and told his actions (wearing a Nazi Uniform on campus) were an embarassment before booting him out.

Duke is such a tool, that even a known criminal, Eddie Edwards trounced him. If you are from that part of the world, you are either in the idiotic minority that think Duke is some sort of misunderstood hero or the vast majority that think he's a total frigging joke.

But these idiots won't let FACTS get in the way of wanting him to run for POTUS.

USAR also has a thread on Sarah Palin running, I wonder between the two, who he will pick? I told him to get one of these, so he doesn't have to make that hard, hard choice:

$palin duke.jpg

But these idiots won't let FACTS get in the way of wanting him to run for POTUS.

USAR also has a thread on Sarah Palin running, I wonder between the two, who he will pick? I told him to get one of these, so he doesn't have to make that hard, hard choice:

View attachment 14155

Watching the bigots try and turn Duke into some sort of anti-hero is comical.

I say again: Nazi Uniform/stances at LSU.

Game Over.

Some things you can't come back from. Outside of White Flight Land NOLA, he can't get elected Dog Catcher. That much was obvious when Fast Eddie beat him for Governor.

It's statistically easier for a black person to commit a crime against a white person, there are a lot more of us.
You are stupid

Tank, ol buddy, you are a fucking moron. If this is about racial stupidity, you alone by yourself are making the white race the stupidest of earth. You are exceeded only by USAR and Contumacious as outright stupid on this board. Heaven help us.

You are asspompous. All of that is done by all races, with white Americans here doing most of it. William, that is why your ideas are laughable. You mistake hope for fact.

Tank is almost illiterate. You will have to put it to him in a way he understands, such as "Youz confuzd."

You mistake hope for fact.

It is the racial egalitarians who mistake hope for fact. For decades, they've portrayed blacks as doctors and scientists, but the truth is that they are far more likely to be criminals or welfare recipients. That is mistaking hope for fact. Nobody likes to think about it because it's too "mean." But it is true.

Obama would kick Duke's ass, USAR. Far more whites are opposed to Duke's racism than to whatever they dislike about Obama. The president would carry more than 60% of the total vote.

Last edited:
Reading what Duke has to say, I think he would be best suited for a position in the Third Reich.

“These Jews who run things, who are producing this mental illness - teenage suicide... all these Jewish sicknesses. That's nothing new. The Talmud's full of things like sex with boys and girls.”

“Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.”

“The Jews are trying to destroy all other cultures - as a survival mechanism - the only Nazi country in the world is Israel.”

Stats in a vacuum aren't particularly helpful. Yes, the rate of violent crime committed by blacks is higher than the rate of violent crime committed by whites. However, blacks tend to victimize other blacks, and whites tend to victimize other whites. Whites outnumber blacks 72% to 12%. It's statistically easier for a black person to commit a crime against a white person, there are a lot more of us.

But, generally speaking, blacks murder blacks, and whites murder whites. There is no epidemic of blacks murdering whites, or vice versa, whereas there is an epidemic, IMO, of blacks murdering each other. People tend to stick to their own kind, even when killing.

I agree, it is statistically easier for a Black to victimize another white. But of the 700,000 or so interracial crimes(Black on White, White on Black), 85% percent of the offenders are Black, and 15% are White. If we are going on pure percentage of the population , the numbers should almost be reversed.
http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.pdf

Wouldn't this be something to have David Duke go up and challenge Obama for the presidency? At least we know one thing. Duke is a natural born citizen born to 'Two' U.S. citizen parents which qualifies him for Article 2 Section 1 purposes that Obama doesn't meet. Apparently Duke was elected in the richest district of Louisiana when he ran for the House Seat that David Vitter held as well as former Governor David Treen. According to the article, Duke will go on a 25 state tour. He will get support I believe and he sure knows how to scare the media to death and they would surely give him media attention. This will be interesting to watch

David Duke on a Presidential Bid: 'Yes, I Am Considering It' - Garance Franke-Ruta - Politics - The Atlantic

White Supremacists Running for Political Office in 2012 in Growing Numbers - The Daily Beast

former Louisiana state representative David Duke confirms he's mulling tossing his hat into the 2012 presidential contest.

"Yes, I am considering it,"

Story going national:
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-/1?csp=34news

it does beg the question..who really cares ?

“These Jews who run things, who are producing this mental illness - teenage suicide... all these Jewish sicknesses. That's nothing new. The Talmud's full of things like sex with boys and girls.”

“Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.”

“The Jews are trying to destroy all other cultures - as a survival mechanism - the only Nazi country in the world is Israel.”

All true!

Duke is the man. There's a reason they try to smear him to death. They can't refute his facts.

New Century Foundation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Century Foundation Founded 1994

Website New Century Foundation

The New Century Foundation describes itself as "a 501(c)(3) organization founded in 1994 to study immigration and race relations so as to better understand the consequences of America's increasing diversity. It has been described as a white supremacist group.[1] It sponsors publications and books, and holds occasional conferences." From 1994 to 1999 its activities received considerable funding by the Pioneer Fund.[2][3][4]

The Color of Crime is one of its publications. Bunch of racist creeps. Will you little fucking creeps just grow up. You don't have the numbers, you never will, and if you rise up, you will be put down.

Enough already.

All true! Duke is the man. There's a reason they try to smear him to death. They can't refute his facts.

Duke is entitled to his opinion, not his own facts. This why 98% of America thinks you guys are creeps. Just creepy men in vans.

Forum List

Back