David Duke: "It's Nice To See A President Who Actually Cares About Small Business & The Middle-Class

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I agree with the former Louisiana House Representative who has championed small business and the middle class, both as a lawmaker and civilian. He knows that those two entities are the backbone of America that makes it prosperous. The very wise David Duke knows this is why it's crucial that President Trump gets his tax cut proposal passed. This is why we must get on the phone and contact our lawmakers and hold them accountable.

Twitter

• Banned
Middle class, no one in the middle class is getting a tax break with T's plan. We do not need tax changes.
Yes we do need tax changes. Obamacare and the current tax structure is fleecing small businesses and middle-class Americans. Trump's plan is the way to go.

I agree with the former Louisiana House Representative who has championed small business and the middle class, both as a lawmaker and civilian. He knows that those two entities are the backbone of America that makes it prosperous. The very wise David Duke knows this is why it's crucial that President Trump gets his tax cut proposal passed. This is why we must get on the phone and contact our lawmakers and hold them accountable.

Twitter

Wish Duke was my senator....I am stuck with turncoat Obama lover bob casey

There is nothing more annoying/maddening than to see good policy being demonized because its advocacy is coming from a racist, klan kook.

If David Dook really wanted to help, he would become a Democrat and advocate all of their bullshit, so we could demonize that as racist policy.

:lol:

• Banned
There is nothing more annoying/maddening than to see good policy being demonized because its advocacy is coming from a racist, klan kook.

If David Dook really wanted to help, he would become a Democrat and advocate all of their bullshit, so we could demonize that as racist policy.

:lol:
David Duke is not with the Klan. Get your facts straight.

• Banned
Then, he has a serious public image problem. He should work on that, because, assuming he is not a racist motherfucker, he usually has a free-market, limited government message.
He doesn't need to work on his image. He's a peaceful civil rights activist and former elected Louisiana House Representative.

Then, he has a serious public image problem. He should work on that, because, assuming he is not a racist motherfucker, he usually has a free-market, limited government message.
He doesn't need to work on his image. He's a peaceful civil rights activist and former elected Louisiana House Representative.

Do you know how hard it is to resist responding to this with dripping sarcasm?

The man is viewed as one of the most racist hateful men in the country. He most certainly does have an image problem if that isn't who he is.

Well, his PR REALLY sucks because he has allowed a national narrative to persist about his KKK past and racist tendencies.
Yes, it's an endless battle with the Jewish dominated media that distorts and obfuscates the truth he exposes.

Twitter
Ah know. Mah road side stall does ok with the confedrate flags and Massa Robert bobble heads, but without mah Mex round anymore its hard to keep it open cause of the hours ah put in heah at the militia office hopin sumbuddy will call ta join up

A quote from Duke is a guaranteed example of trolling. It's interesting that quotes from former democrat senator and KKK member Robert Byrd didn't faze anyone even when he used the "N" word.

Twitter

David Duke is a bigot as you are. I support tax reform but I do not want Duke on my side.

Well, his PR REALLY sucks because he has allowed a national narrative to persist about his KKK past and racist tendencies.
Yes, it's an endless battle with the Jewish dominated media that distorts and obfuscates the truth he exposes.

Why don't you shut up with your hate speech. Duke is a bigot and you and he need to be gotten rid of.

Twitter

Bullshit. If he cared about small businesses he'd be reigning in the corruption of politicians and large corporations. When large corporations get massive tax cuts, then they're over competitive which stifles smaller businesses.

America’s Top 10 Corporate Tax Avoiders

"G.E.’s effective U.S. corporate income tax rate over this six year period was -9 percent."

"Boeing’s effective U.S. corporate income tax rate over this six-year period was -2 percent."

How can you compete with companies paying MINUS tax?

Twitter

Who gives a shit what that POS says, I damn sure don't.

Twitter

David Duke is a bigot as you are. I support tax reform but I do not want Duke on my side.
There is no bigotry. David Duke, a peaceful noble man, supports Trump's Tax proposals .

Twitter
You agree with a Nazi former Grand Wizard of the KKK.
Nothing new here.

Twitter
You agree with a Nazi former Grand Wizard of the KKK.
A lot of people agree with him, more than you can imagine.

Forum List

Back