Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY

Interesting choice of name by this kid’s parents

Attachments

• E977E7F1-E889-49D3-BB1F-F1259D22B630.png
    E977E7F1-E889-49D3-BB1F-F1259D22B630.png
    200.3 KB · Views: 30
Not really. This Mr. Duke was born in 1999, long before the CNN Contributor became popular. Probably named for a relative of the baby's daddy, and not the noted klansman.

Dave Duke of Triple K fame isn't as well known as libs think. He led a very tiny group for a limited period of time and is totally inconsequential. He might admire Hitler and Stalin , but he isn't in the same league. Never had a chance.

Not really. This Mr. Duke was born in 1999, long before the CNN Contributor became popular. Probably named for a relative of the baby's daddy, and not the noted klansman.

Dave Duke of Triple K fame isn't as well known as libs think. He led a very tiny group for a limited period of time and is totally inconsequential. He might admire Hitler and Stalin , but he isn't in the same league. Never had a chance.

I mean I first starting hearing Duke’s name when he became a state senator long before 1999. I didn’t know he was a CNN contributor though.

I hear the pistons get the first pick. Who should they take? is there anyone great like Zion coming out? Or maybe someone like Yianni over in Europe?

Forum List

Back