David Bowie Made Me Gay: The LGBT music thread

Thus my assertion that all these butt-sex obsessed conservative types who screech about the "gay mafia" and call everyone they disagree with "fags" are simply deep in a very crowded closet.

That's you miketx

Fake news. Absolutism means you're a fag.

And there you have it folks. Prosecution rests.

Thus my assertion that all these butt-sex obsessed conservative types who screech about the "gay mafia" and call everyone they disagree with "fags" are simply deep in a very crowded closet.

That's you miketx

Fake news. Absolutism means you're a fag.

And there you have it folks. Prosecution rests.

Stop being a fag dude. Get over your failed life. Listen to some liber achie music.

Not a fan of Elton John but I like Taron Egerton's performances in the things I have seen him in so I might actually watch this flick when it comes around.

That's you miketx

There is a gay mafia. Not all gays are in it. Of course.

They're sneaking up on you, gonna gay ya

That's you miketx

No they shut down your business for not making them a cake they didn't want from you in the first place.

That's you miketx

No they shut down your business for not making them a cake they didn't want from you in the first place.

Christians aren't served here.

That's you miketx

I'm sure people don't want this on the music forum so start another thread somewhere else. But this ain't it Jack

That's you miketx

I'm sure people don't want this on the music forum so start another thread somewhere else. But this ain't it Jack
You are the one that needs to leave the thread as you discriminate against gay people.

You are the one that needs to leave the thread as you discriminate against gay people.

Ohhhhh nooooooo you really hurt my feelings!!!! "Discriminate against gay people", no one has ever said anything so cutting!!!

/not really

i'm as gay as a daffodil, my friends!
It can be fixed by watching WWE, NASCAR and going hunting
WWE is a (mostly) male soap opera, compared to nascar and hunting its pretty gay.
WWE is Manly entertainment

Blood, Sweat and Spandex
ComplicatedVengefulIndianabat-size_restricted.gif

Forum List

Back