Dave Ramsey, Christian personal finance guru, defies COVID-19 to keep staff at desks, plans a major, in-person staff Christmas party

I like his "beans and rice, cut yards or get a second job as a pizza delivery driver" advice for people who want figure out to get out of debt. Common sense goes a long way and he promotes it well on his radio show.

I like his "beans and rice, cut yards or get a second job as a pizza delivery driver" advice for people who want figure out to get out of debt. Common sense goes a long way and he promotes it well on his radio show.
He is a good speaker but damn...wish he cared more about his employees :(

Uh oh, I didn't know about his treatment of employees. It's been a few years but I used to listen to him while at lunch. The phone calls could be really funny at times. He never let anyone off the hook trying to make excuses for inaction..loved it!

Uh oh, I didn't know about his treatment of employees. It's been a few years but I used to listen to him while at lunch. The phone calls could be really funny at times. He never let anyone off the hook trying to make excuses for inaction..loved it!
I really like him also :)

Obviously he does. He lets them earn a living.
And it’s obvious that he’s a data person.

Forum List

Back