daunte wrights family wants murder charge again off. kim potter

1626989925846.png

I'm perfectly willing to have tasers and pepper spray be taken out of the police tool bag.

Then if someone resists arrest they can be guaranteed what's coming their way instead of having a police officer making a mistake when drawing a weapon.

*****SMILE*****

:)

She didnt kurder him it a manslauighter charge. ther is no way she will get a murder charge on this.
If they succeed in getting the murder charge added, the jury might just be opened to nullification by arguments of the defense lawyers to the point she walks on everything, as it will look like they are just trying to get her whether guilty or not, by adding overblown charges.

The reason Amber Guyger got a murder conviction, she testified in court that the training she used to shoot was intended to kill.
1626990377467.png

The training I received in the military with a firearm involved two rounds to the center of mass.

It's the largest target there is and will most likely be lethal.

I'm sure the police use the same method.

We can't all be the Lone Ranger and shoot the gun out of the bad guys hand.

*****SMILE*****

:)

She didnt murder him it a manslauighter charge. ther is no way she will get a murder charge on this.
In today's climate of PC hatred? I wouldn't bet against them trying her for murder. What she did was unconscionable but it wasn't anything closely resembling premeditated murder. The officer shouldn't have BEEN an officer with such a lack of situational awareness or inability to handle peak stress. She might do some time over it but if she is crucified for a mistake just because she is white then we'll be one step closer to the brawl the Left seem to so badly desire for us all.

In today's climate of PC hatred? I wouldn't bet against them trying her for murder. What she did was unconscionable but it wasn't anything closely resembling premeditated murder. The officer shouldn't have BEEN an officer with such a lack of situational awareness or inability to handle peak stress. She might do some time over it but if she is crucified for a mistake just because she is white then we'll be one step closer to the brawl the Left seem to so badly desire for us all.
I just can't understand how someone sober can mistakenly go into the wrong apartment.

If they succeed in getting the murder charge added, the jury might just be opened to nullification by arguments of the defense lawyers to the point she walks on everything, as it will look like they are just trying to get her whether guilty or not, by adding overblown charges.
Yep... and the city will predictably burn. THAT happy horse shite needs to be stopped with whatever force is necessary. This nation was built on the idea of equal justice and while we've never actually achieved it, we were closer than any other nation before us.
This double standard we are watching today is going to bring the nation down, it's just a matter of time before the people who are being crucified for crimes that Democrats and their supporters get to just walk away from, will refuse to cooperate and when the Lefty government comes for them, they'll meet armed resistance. That isn't a threat, it's an observation and a prediction based on human nature.

I just can't understand how someone sober can mistakenly go into the wrong apartment.
TBH, I didn't take the time to see which case was under discussion here. I recall now. Yes, I feel that in this instance as in the Walter Scott killing in North Charleston, SC, a much stronger charge was warranted. She could be charged with murder and I wouldn't see a reason to disagree. The cop that shot Walter Scott got 20 years and he shot the guy in the back as he was running away. Had I been on his jury I would have been willing to convict him and give him much more than 20.

Yep... and the city will predictably burn. THAT happy horse shite needs to be stopped with whatever force is necessary. This nation was built on the idea of equal justice and while we've never actually achieved it, we were closer than any other nation before us.
This double standard we are watching today is going to bring the nation down, it's just a matter of time before the people who are being crucified for crimes that Democrats and their supporters get to just walk away from, will refuse to cooperate and when the Lefty government comes for them, they'll meet armed resistance. That isn't a threat, it's an observation and a prediction based on human nature.
Agreed with your first paragraph, completely. I favor a battalion or two or more if thought necessary of mech infantry Guard units not from that city or region of the state, with liaison to local government but under order of the Governor and command/control of normal chain of command in place for those units, put in place in advance ready to take charge and prevent violent demonstration with whatever force necessary to prevent allowing it to develop.
I'm not so worried about the destruction of the country as you. I grew up in the 60s and 70s seeing civil rights riots, anti-war riots, King assassination riots in the news, had civil disturbance training and personally participating in a civil disturbance operation, armed to the teeth. It did not get out of control. Proper planning, staffing, equipment, properly controlled with coherent orders can contain situations, if state government wants to control it. If they don't, I don't care about those hillbillies or the damage done to their cities any more than I did about the city and state governments putting up with the BLM riots and those idiots out on the west coast, last year. It's their choice and not my state.

this may turn into another blm riot anf looting spell if they dont get their way.

Forum List

Back