Daughter of NJ cop spared criminal charges after threatening to bomb a Jewish shop & posting selfies

Being an idiot is not a criminal offense. The closest she got to criminal act was the "perfect bombing time" nonsense and even than it would be hard to prove that this was a credible threat. Whether she got any special treatment for having a father working in the law enforcement is likely but also not provable.

Hahahaha. Sounds like an interesting girl. I would have her learn War and see what becomes of her.

Hahahaha. Sounds like an interesting girl. I would have her learn War and see what becomes of her.

Why do you center the text in your posts? It doesnt make you look cool. In fact...its quite dooshy.

Why does it bother you so? Tis only for my own artistic preference. How anyone else feels about it is irrelevant.

It doesnt bother me. Just thought id let you know how dumb it looks. You know how when someone has a god awful hairdo or has spinach stuck in their teeth...and no one is nice enough to tell them?

Well...just telling you it looks ridiculous. But to each his own if you like it.

Forum List

Back