Dating lessons for left wing women confused by feminist silliness. From a Right wing male....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
For those women who have ingested so much left wing feminist crap they don't know how to protect themselves from democrat males who think that rape and sexual assault is their bonus for supporting abortion...here is Kurt Schlichter, a Right Wing male, a former military officer with tips for dating....

Kurt Schlichter - Advice to Young Ladies in This Very, Very Stupid Era

Some of you misguided young women (the non-misguided ones can ignore me) will resist the obvious fact that you need the romantic advice of a married, 53-year old retired Army officer who identifies as male. Well, judging from that Aziz Ansari story in babe.net, many of you sure need some guidance from someone. And since your fathers apparently went AWOL ā€“ or maybe you just didnā€™t listen ā€“ Iā€™ll step in to help. Because Iā€™m a helper. And because since so many of you are so utterly ill-equipped to interact with men, maybe you need a man to mansplain things to you.

I know whatā€™s coming: Youā€™re condescending and patriarchal!

Probably, but Iā€™m still right. Regardless, I donā€™t do the SJW distraction thing ā€“ weā€™re talking about you, because you are the ones with the problem.

And the problem is you do dumb things that lead to unsatisfying relationships with men that leave you feeling like a heap of steaming garbage.

Now, you might object that someone ought to be mansplaining to Aziz Ansari and asking, ā€œWhat about his problem?ā€

-----

So anyway, thereā€™s not much to be said to Aziz. He didnā€™t attack you or molest you after you said ā€œNo,ā€ though since you didnā€™t say ā€œNoā€ weā€™ll never know for sure if he might have. Doing things that you chose to do with him provided him the opposite impression of ā€œNo.ā€

Hereā€™s what he saw ā€“ a girl ditches her Emmy party date to hit on him, she flirts over their respective smartphones, he asks her out, she comes over to his place, drinks, goes to dinner, drinks, goes back to his place, drinks, gets naked and plays President Bill nā€™ the Naughty Intern, then leaves.

I like how he called you an Uber and instructed you to use a fake name, and you just let him. Classy.

Let me break this to you gently, misguided Misses. If you want a guy for the long haul who will actually care about your feelings ā€“ because guys can do that, you know ā€“ you might not want to leave the guy with the impression all those observations lead to. It makes you not girlfriend (much less wife) material. It makes you a notch on a bedpost.

Forum List

Back