Date Tomorrow: Please help!

Bonnie said:
Oh Said .. you naughty girl..... :slap: that's dangerous here lol

You know what they say "if the thong fits....." (not me of course)

30504360_F_tn.jpg

What's the most embarrassing thing that could happen at this point? Bitch cancelled.

I'm amazing. I'm getting so good I can inspire revulsion 12 hours in advance, from across town.
:wtf:

Something about softball practice getting changed. Talk to the hand.

rtwngAvngr said:
What's the most embarrassing thing that could happen at this point? Bitch cancelled.

I'm amazing. I'm getting so good I can inspire revulsion 12 hours in advance, from across town.
:wtf:

Im sorry to hear that, but like Shattered asked was there no talk of rescheduling???

Bonnie said:
Im sorry to hear that, but like Shattered asked was there no talk of rescheduling???

I offered to do it tomorrow. Or saturday, or sunday, or whenever was good with her.

She's "getting back" to me. I don't feel good about it.
:rolleyes:

I'm just gonna keep this stuff private from now on. It's getting too humiliating.

GotZoom said:
Did you tell her about this message board? Maybe she read some of your posts about your upcoming date.

O hell no. If she read this place, she might get the wrong idea and think I'm a freak or something! ;)

rtwngAvngr said:
I offered to do it tomorrow. Or saturday, or sunday, or whenever was good with her.

I'm just gonna keep this stuff private from now on. It's getting too humiliating.

Her loss then, it could be anything though J, don't always assume it's you. Maybe she's getting back with an ex, you never know....Lots of other women out there ;)

rtwngAvngr said:

Doesn't look good brother...Stop getting excited about new dates...be a bit aloof and kind of a jerk and watch the women flock to you. :(

It's guys not looking for dates, and who aren't too 'sensative' who tend to do best.

We met at 6:30 instead of 7. I laid it down like "Yo, I'm looking to significant amounts of time with a lady." She may be down with it. Who knows?

rtwngAvngr said:
We met at 6:30 instead of 7. I laid it down like "Yo, I'm looking to significant amounts of time with a lady." She may be down with it. Who knows?

So you met her then? Was she hot? We want to live vicariously through you man!

rtwngAvngr said:

Please tell me you didn't have your bling on.

rtwngAvngr said:

Quick call the Pope ..Heaven is missing an angel :slap: lol

J did you actually say it like that???

Forum List

Back