Data Confirms: Democrats Lie About Everything

We just hate the garbage propaganda and swine you listen to.... Change the channel and rejoin reality.
The reality is, the left are continually EXPOSED as frauds and just plain immoral gutter dwellers by those "propagandist".
Funny how all the respected journalists and all the law enforcement in the country believe you are technically insane. All you have is international pariah Rupert Murdoch and internet crazies. Murdoch owns Fox the New York Post the Wall Street journal the Sunday times and the London sun. Talk about an echo chamber. Meanwhile none of your hundreds of phony scandals and conspiracy theories have ever gone anywhere in the real world. A political ignoramus like you and Trump it appears can only listen to your propaganda machine and can't change the channel. Pathetic. Wake up dumbass.

I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. “CNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID “without evidence”: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

“Says Jan. 6 Capitol riot “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection.”
U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

But….the FBI supported the Republican's contention:

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

They lie about everything.
hence the dems my truth saying ...... it allows them to blatantly lie and call it their truth .

I'm gonna predict that Democrat supporters will either be unable to refute any of the documentation proving the title, or will be reduced to the usual "is not, issssssssss nooooottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

1. “CNN blatantly lies about Governor Abbott and the COVID superspreader that Biden is running at the border accused Governor Greg Abbott of accusing Biden of exposing Texans to COVID “without evidence”: Gov. Greg Abbott, who has said without evidence that migrants expose Texans to Covid-19, is stalling a federal offer to test people released from custody. Does CNN even bother to read the news?

It was NBC News which ran the article two days ago, which we were among the first to cover:

After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid-19 in Brownsville, Texas.
https://thhttps://therightscoop.com/cnn-blatantly-lies-about-governor-abbott-and-the-covid-superspreader-that-biden-is-running-at-the-border/

NEXT!!

2. We have learned….from the state media….that none of the hundreds of Biden voter riots count…..the only one that matters is the ‘Armed Insurrection at the Capitol”!!!
When a Republican calls their lie, well…then PolitiFact calls him a liar…’Pants On Fire!’

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisconsin, still claims accounts of the day’s events are being exaggerated. He made his case Feb. 15, 2021, in an appearance on "The Jay Weber Show" on WISN radio.

"The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. I mean armed, when you hear armed, don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask. How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot." PolitiFact - Yes, Jan. 6 Capitol assault was an “armed insurrection”

“How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds that day?

To my knowledge we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point.

So nobody has been charged with any firearm weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds.

Correct.”
Update: FBI Counterterrorism Official Says She Has No Knowledge of Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

And…

really.

so, both items. border coronavirus insignificant, according to AP, who is the most unbiased an reliable source. Then we have this guy at capitol charged for brining a gun. Seems like the problem is these far right news sources.

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

Clearly Texas did a great job and when Abbott ditched the snot rag mandate they did even better. If Abbott had murdered as many elderly people as Cuomo did maybe the media would have praised him. I dont agree democrats lie about everything though. I am sorry to disagree with you. A democrat friend told me she thought most democrats were filth ridden dumbasses. I think she was telling the truth.

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

really.

so, both items. border coronavirus insignificant, according to AP, who is the most unbiased an reliable source. Then we have this guy at capitol charged for brining a gun. Seems like the problem is these far right news sources.

Wait.....you are using as your 'proof' a source that proffered dozens of lies.....

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.
FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 25 times already???????????

THIS IS WHAT YOU TURN TO AS PROOF??????????????

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

really.

Wait.....you are using as your 'proof' a source that proffered dozens of lies.....

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.
FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 25 times already???????????

You've got a gish gallop there; 3 new items:

For the russian "collusion", its proven here with manafort giving secret campaign polling data to russia:

And there is senate intel report expanding on that subject more.

On the next subject of pelosi and capitol security, she isnt responsible for it. The actual reason for delay of capitol security is here.

And the last subject of Flynn perjury trap:

A perjury trap would be if a prosecutor asked someone something totally unrelated to the case at hand, maybe something embarrassing which the defendant had a reasonable motive to lie about, thereby using the power of the station to artificially create an unfair environment in which a defendant is pressured into committing a crime that can be used against him in the original criminal case where evidence is slim.

Being interviewed about, and lying about, facts directly related to the case you are being investigated for is not a perjury trap. If you committed a crime, and investigators have enough probably cause to pick you up for questioning, and you lie about the circumstances or crimes they're asking you about, that's just plain perjury, or obstruction, depending. You have an obligation to tell them the truth because investigators and prosecutors have the mandate of pursuing justice. What Flynn did was a crime, he knew it was a crime, and he lied about it to try and get out of trouble.

But asking someone about something in their private life that you know or suspect they want to keep secret, the details of which have nothing to do with that mandate to pursue justice, and then prosecuting them based on their deception in that matter, that would be the perjury trap.

Let's say a guy is on trial for bank robbery. He is also cheating on his wife with a mistress. These two have nothing to do with one another. Maybe his mistress has been out of the country for a year and isn't connected to the crime in any way.

But let's say my evidence against him for the bank robbery is extremely slim, but because I had detectives watching the guy, I know he's been seeing another woman on the side. I know this has nothing to do with my charge to get justice for the bank robbery. But I ask him, under oath, "have you ever had sexual relations outside of your marriage". To which he says, "no," because he doesn't want his wife to find out. He doesn't want it on record that he's having an affair. Which is reasonable. I have no real cause to ask this thing of him.

But then, when I fail to find any evidence on him for bank robbery, and it becomes clear I might lose this case or have wasted countless hours on the wrong man, I submit proof he was having an affair, and try to prosecute him on perjury.

The reason this is a form of prosecutorial misconduct is because the prosecutors created the circumstance in which we knew the defendant would be compelled to lie about something not even connected to our case.

Does this sound familiar?

It should, because it's exactly what Republicans did to Bill Clinton.

The Whitewater investigation was about the Clintons' real estate holdings. They found nothing, but in the course of their exhaustive and wasteful investigation, discovered evidence of an extramarital affair which had absolutely nothing to do with their original investigation, and pressured Clinton, causing him to lie about the affair, which itself was not illegal, but was embarrassing, which gave Republicans the chance to impeach him on... you guessed it, lying under oath, also called perjury.

There's literally nothing these people do that isn't projection.

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

really.

For the russian "collusion", its proven here with manafort giving secret campaign polling data to russia:

On the next subject of pelosi and capitol security, she isnt responsible for it. The actual reason for delay of capitol security is here.

A perjury trap would be if a prosecutor asked someone something totally unrelated to the case at hand, maybe something embarrassing which the defendant had a reasonable motive to lie about, thereby using the power of the station to artificially create an unfair environment in which a defendant is pressured into committing a crime that can be used against him in the original criminal case where evidence is slim.

Being interviewed about, and lying about, facts directly related to the case you are being investigated for is not a perjury trap. If you committed a crime, and investigators have enough probably cause to pick you up for questioning, and you lie about the circumstances or crimes they're asking you about, that's just plain perjury, or obstruction, depending. You have an obligation to tell them the truth because investigators and prosecutors have the mandate of pursuing justice. What Flynn did was a crime, he knew it was a crime, and he lied about it to try and get out of trouble.

But asking someone about something in their private life that you know or suspect they want to keep secret, the details of which have nothing to do with that mandate to pursue justice, and then prosecuting them based on their deception in that matter, that would be the perjury trap.

Let's say a guy is on trial for bank robbery. He is also cheating on his wife with a mistress. These two have nothing to do with one another. Maybe his mistress has been out of the country for a year and isn't connected to the crime in any way.

But let's say my evidence against him for the bank robbery is extremely slim, but because I had detectives watching the guy, I know he's been seeing another woman on the side. I know this has nothing to do with my charge to get justice for the bank robbery. But I ask him, under oath, "have you ever had sexual relations outside of your marriage". To which he says, "no," because he doesn't want his wife to find out. He doesn't want it on record that he's having an affair. Which is reasonable. I have no real cause to ask this thing of him.

But then, when I fail to find any evidence on him for bank robbery, and it becomes clear I might lose this case or have wasted countless hours on the wrong man, I submit proof he was having an affair, and try to prosecute him on perjury.

The reason this is a form of prosecutorial misconduct is because the prosecutors created the circumstance in which we knew the defendant would be compelled to lie about something not even connected to our case.

The Whitewater investigation was about the Clintons' real estate holdings. They found nothing, but in the course of their exhaustive and wasteful investigation, discovered evidence of an extramarital affair which had absolutely nothing to do with their original investigation, and pressured Clinton, causing him to lie about the affair, which itself was not illegal, but was embarrassing, which gave Republicans the chance to impeach him on... you guessed it, lying under oath, also called perjury.

It only took two years, $32 million, 19 lawyers, 40 FBI agents and other staff, 2,800 subpoenas, and 500 witnesses for a special counsel to “not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” according to the Mueller Report. The Empire Strikes Back - Claremont Review of Books

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

Once again, you lying piece of shit, you failed to post the FBI's FULL answer on that question.

The FBI didn't find any guns because they didn't arrest anyone with guns, but the FBI Director said she "couldn't speak for Capitol Police or the DC Police".

BEING DISHONEST LYING SCUM IS THE ONLY JOB YOU QUALIFY FOR.

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

really.

It only took two years, $32 million, 19 lawyers, 40 FBI agents and other staff, 2,800 subpoenas, and 500 witnesses for a special counsel to “not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities,” according to the Mueller Report. The Empire Strikes Back - Claremont Review of Books
The explanation is described here:

So why wasn’t this included in the Mueller report? For one thing, it’s worth keeping in mind that Mueller understood his investigation as prosecutorial work—not counterintelligence. Perhaps Mueller had access to this information but chose not to include it in the report because it would somehow have been inadmissible in court—because the details would reveal sources and methods, for example.

Another, more likely possibility is that U.S. intelligence agencies obtained the information about Kilimnik after the release of Mueller’s report. But how long after? According to the New York Times, “It is unclear how long American spy agencies have held the conclusion about Kilimnik. Senior Trump administration officials, fearing Mr. Trump’s wrath, repeatedly tried to keep from the public any information that seemed to show Mr. Trump’s affinity for Russia or its president, Vladimir V. Putin.” It’s conceivable that intelligence agencies could have obtained the information before the release of the 2020 Senate report and didn’t pass it to Congress. Recall, too, that Trump pardoned Manafort in December 2020. Did his administration know just what Manafort had done when that pardon was granted?

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

COVID is just a bad cold.

Why are you trying to go against maga knuckle dragging gospel?

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

Once again, you lying piece of shit, you failed to post the FBI's FULL answer on that question.

The FBI didn't find any guns because they didn't arrest anyone with guns, but the FBI Director said she "couldn't speak for Capitol Police or the DC Police".

BEING DISHONEST LYING SCUM IS THE ONLY JOB YOU QUALIFY FOR.

No vulgarity.

Get back under the rock.

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

really.

The explanation is described here:

So why wasn’t this included in the Mueller report? For one thing, it’s worth keeping in mind that Mueller understood his investigation as prosecutorial work—not counterintelligence. Perhaps Mueller had access to this information but chose not to include it in the report because it would somehow have been inadmissible in court—because the details would reveal sources and methods, for example.

Another, more likely possibility is that U.S. intelligence agencies obtained the information about Kilimnik after the release of Mueller’s report. But how long after? According to the New York Times, “It is unclear how long American spy agencies have held the conclusion about Kilimnik. Senior Trump administration officials, fearing Mr. Trump’s wrath, repeatedly tried to keep from the public any information that seemed to show Mr. Trump’s affinity for Russia or its president, Vladimir V. Putin.” It’s conceivable that intelligence agencies could have obtained the information before the release of the 2020 Senate report and didn’t pass it to Congress. Recall, too, that Trump pardoned Manafort in December 2020. Did his administration know just what Manafort had done when that pardon was granted?

Even your party, known for lying, has given up this lie.

You must be a bit....slow.

NEXT!!

Correct.”

And…

really.

I agree it was wrong to try to trap Bill Clinton with Lewinski questions.

But it also is NOT at all illegal for "Manafort giving secret campaign polling data to Russia".
It is the same attempted entrapment, because being friendly with Russia might alienate some voters, even if there is good reason to do it and no laws was broken.

Flynn likely did violate the law by telling the Russians to not retaliate for the economic sanctions as Trump would stop the sanctions.
However, Flynn should NOT have been prosecuted because all economic sanctions are totally and completely against US and international law.
They violate the 1906 Geneva convention against economic warfare against civilians, and they violate the 1 amendment which political expression and association an individual rights, beyond federal control.

Dems have to lie, otherwise there wouldn't be a Dem party.
Such a well researched reply.
You must have tortured your brain for hours to think of that. You ignoramus.
LMAO the difference between your post count and my post count is pretty much my post count. Return after you have more debate experience. :itsok:
If that's how you judge your skills, little er wonder you have to count them.
You don't like the truth being revealed. It will be regular if you keep belching lies.

Funny how all the respected journalists and all the law enforcement in the country believe you are technically insane. All you have is international pariah Rupert Murdoch and internet crazies. Murdoch owns Fox the New York Post the Wall Street journal the Sunday times and the London sun. Talk about an echo chamber. Meanwhile none of your hundreds of phony scandals and conspiracy theories have ever gone anywhere in the real world. A political ignoramus like you and Trump it appears can only listen to your propaganda machine and can't change the channel. Pathetic. Wake up dumbass.

LOL

Top U.S. Media Outlets “Compromised” by Communist China - The ...

A huge list of left-wing establishment media outlets have troubling ties to the mass-murdering Communist dictatorship ruling over mainland China, according to newly released documents. One leading commentator who first broke the story argued that it showed Western media was “compromised.” The outlets involved in the scandal include powerhouses such as CNN, the New York Times, Fox News, the Washington Post, Bloomberg, MSNBC, and many major newspapers across the country. Millions of dollars have been paid by the regime to top U.S. media outlets, too.

:bigbed:

Forum List

Back