Darrell Issa and his "investigation" shennigans.

I notice you don't want to touch the Eric Holder / Marc Rich story or the Holder lies about Fast & Furious, Ed. It's rather telling when you'd rather argue that King Shabazz isn't a racist than that Eric Holder isn't a liar.

You really are a moron, Ed.

Minorities don't have anymore "right of free speech" at a polling place than Majorities do. Neither has the right to intimidate voters or poll workers. Both are protected by the Voting Rights Act.

You've got two men dressed in paramilitary garb, brandishing a nightstick and shouting racially charged language at the doorway to a polling place. This isn't a freedom of speech issue it's a violation of the Voting Rights Act issue.

Once again, Ed...you accuse me of being a racist. Once again you don't provide a singe example of anything that I've said that could be construed as racist. I'm curious...do you somehow think that accusing me "repeatedly" without providing proof, somehow makes what you're saying more believable?

So far you've accused me, the FOX reporter, Mr. Hill, Mr. Bull, and the University of Penn. student with the camera phone of being racists but you've failed to give a single example of a racist remark or action by any of us. At the same time you've defended King Shabazz who is quite proud to be a racist saying that words have been put in his mouth. To be honest with you, Ed? I think you're full of hot air on this entire topic. You know that Shabazz called people "Cracker" that day. You know that he tried to intimidate people with his silly outfit and nightstick. You've tried to come up with excuses for the inexcusable. It isn't working. You've just shown yourself to be someone who's ideological "blinders" allow you to only see what you want to see while ignoring everything else.
As long as you parrot the lies of your fellow racists you will be a racist. The complaint was thrown out for the very reason that there was absolutely no proof that even a single voter was intimidated or the racist words the whites said were ever said by the panthers. The ONLY people using the word "cracker" that day on video or audio were the white racists!!!!!

Here is another video with FOX lying about what happened. The FOX guy claims Leventhal got into a "scuffle" with a "black panther." The "black panther" was a WHITE poll worker who was trying to get the FOX thug to stop harassing the voters who were trying to enter the building to vote. Of course, the racist FOX goon was there to suppress the black vote, so he refused to back away from the doorway even a little bit!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4o_8HtElRQ&feature=related"]Black Panthers harass Philly voters. - YouTube[/ame]

The complaint was thrown out because the Eric Holder Department of Justice has two different standards when it comes to the enforcement of voter intimidation laws...one for minorities that are deprived of their rights and another when minorities deprive others of their rights. If Barack Obama wanted to show America that he was EVERYONE'S President then he would have let this case proceed. But as with most of his decisions...this one was based on ideology rather than on what was the right thing to do.

As for your little video clip? Why is it that these poll workers didn't ask King Shabazz and Jerry Jackson to stop what they were doing outside the polling station when they were flagrantly breaking the law yet told FOX news that they had to leave when FOX had the legal right to be there? It's quite obvious that the idiot with the snappy haircut either hasn't got a clue as to the laws that apply to a polling station or has decided that he's only going to apply those laws to certain people. Kind of begs the question why he had the job in the first place since he was so ill equipped to carry it out.

And you still can't provide a single example of something racist that anyone said other than King Shabazz, Ed...yet you keep right on making the accusation.

By the way...what you call a "lie" is simply a news anchor back in the studio not knowing what was occurring at a remote feed. It's quite obvious that the anchor is learning about what was happening down at the polling station and is confused about who is who and what has happened. He initially seems to think that the ratty looking white dude is one of the Panthers. The FOX reporter on the scene fills him in as the story continues to break. If that's your example of "lies", Ed...it's pretty darned pathetic.
Again, it is only the GOP racists out to get a black president and a black attorney general who claim there is a double standard. As I linked to earlier, the people who made those false claims were the political appointees who were chosen because they promote a radical right wing agenda in a department that is supposed to be political and agenda free. They are the ones with the double standard! They want a judgment against minorities for political purposes only even though there is not shred of evidence to support the desired judgment.

And the obvious reason the panthers were not asked to leave by the poll workers and FOX was in because the panthers were not harassing the voters and blocking the entry, and shoving a stick of a mic in the faces of the voters like the FOX thugs did. Again, none of the videos show the panthers doing or saying what the FOX goons can be seen doing and saying in the videos. In typical CON$ervative fashion FOX is doing what they are condemning the panthers for, even though the panthers didn't do it!!!

You have to be more than "confused" if you are going to say a white guy is a black panther! CON$ are the stupidest people on Earth, but even the stupidest CON$ervative is not stupid enough to believe a white guy is a black panther. You HAVE to know that the monitor the FOX idiot was looking at had a sharper, higher quality, and more accurately colored image than a YouTube video!!!! The FOX :asshole: was undeniably lying!

I notice you don't want to touch the Eric Holder / Marc Rich story or the Holder lies about Fast & Furious, Ed. It's rather telling when you'd rather argue that King Shabazz isn't a racist than that Eric Holder isn't a liar.
Actually it is more telling that you are so desperate to get away from your panther lies!!!

Actually it is more telling that you are so desperate to get away from your panther lies!!!

I'm more than willing to discuss either, Ed. It's readily apparent at this point that you're talking out of your ass when you deny that what King Shabazz and his little buddy were doing that day violated the law. It's also apparent that you don't have an explanation for either the Marc Rich pardon or the lies about Fast & Furious.

This "racist" nonsense you're spouting is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to divert attention from what a sleaze bag Eric Holder has been and continues to be.

I'd really love to hear you explain either...

the rationale behind the pardoning of Marc Rich...

or Holder's blatant lies about what and when he knew about Fast & Furious.

You're the perfect man for the job, Ed...after all, anyone who can call King Shabazz a gentleman with a straight face obviously has the capacity to lie about just about anything.

I'm more than willing to discuss either, Ed. It's readily apparent at this point that you're talking out of your ass when you deny that what King Shabazz and his little buddy were doing that day violated the law. It's also apparent that you don't have an explanation for either the Marc Rich pardon or the lies about Fast & Furious.

This "racist" nonsense you're spouting is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to divert attention from what a sleaze bag Eric Holder has been and continues to be.
Why would I want to waste any more time with you on any other topics when it's obvious you would only lie your ass off just like you have been doing with the panthers.

Why would I want to waste any more time with you on any other topics when it's obvious you would only lie your ass off just like you have been doing with the panthers.

Ah, yes...it's time for someone to run away after using the "why would I waste time with you" line. I knew that it was just a matter of time before I heard that, Ed. It's understandable of course...who would really want to have to defend the Marc Rich pardon or Fast & Furious?

Forum List

Back