Darn Global Warming

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
s 001 (2).JPG

Welcome to the snowy Shenandoah Valley.

I'm just glad the leaves were not out so much, a heavy Spring snow will play hell with them. There about a half inch of mostly slush in the yard.....Meh, such is Spring in the Valley.....It will play hell with turkey hunting for tomorrow, supposed to be below freezing in the morning with a lot of wind.

NY 1 hour north of NYC, I think we've only had 3 days above 60F so far this "spring" I feel sorry for the people who bought a membership for the town pool for the "summer"

The heat was on this morning, 33F outside

Major snow expected for Western NY

NY 1 hour north of NYC, I think we've only had 3 days above 60F so far this "spring" I feel sorry for the people who bought a membership for the town pool for the "summer"

The heat was on this morning, 33F outside

Major snow expected for Western NY
I ate this morning....so world hunger has ended

I just ate so world hunger has been eliminated

1. Until 1860 CO2 lagged temperature on both increase and decrease! In fact there is a 450,000 year long data set that proves this. Moreover at the times when CO2 is peaking, temperatures are falling and continues to fall for 10,000 years.
  2. Chinese CO2 is different. American CO2 is melting the ice caps, causing floods and fires (don't ask), causes the oceans to rise and started the 6th Mass Extinction (How Dare You! You stole Greta's childhood). Chinese CO2, because it enters the air on a per capita basis (again, don't ask, this is how climate science is done) is not the same threat as American CO2. Chinese industries must be left to grow and thrive and emit more CO2 than 2 USAs
  3. CO2 is terrified of a lab. Whenever called upon to show the temperature increase by raising CO2 from 280 to 400PPM, CO2 is MIA. This applies to both Chinese and American CO2. It just happens, it's killing all human life but has a Labaphobia.
  4. This thing all things devours:
    Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
    Gnaws iron, bites steel;
    Grinds hard stones to meal;
    Slays king, ruins town,
    And beats high mountain down. Can you guess the answer?

1. Until 1860 CO2 lagged temperature on both increase and decrease! In fact there is a 450,000 year long data set that proves this. Moreover at the times when CO2 is peaking, temperatures are falling and continues to fall for 10,000 years.
  2. Chinese CO2 is different. American CO2 is melting the ice caps, causing floods and fires (don't ask), causes the oceans to rise and started the 6th Mass Extinction (How Dare You! You stole Greta's childhood). Chinese CO2, because it enters the air on a per capita basis (again, don't ask, this is how climate science is done) is not the same threat as American CO2. Chinese industries must be left to grow and thrive and emit more CO2 than 2 USAs
  3. CO2 is terrified of a lab. Whenever called upon to show the temperature increase by raising CO2 from 280 to 400PPM, CO2 is MIA. This applies to both Chinese and American CO2. It just happens, it's killing all human life but has a Labaphobia.
  4. This thing all things devours:
    Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
    Gnaws iron, bites steel;
    Grinds hard stones to meal;
    Slays king, ruins town,
    And beats high mountain down. Can you guess the answer?
I see a lot of typy typy but not evidence. Lol

Forum List

Back