Dark Winds

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Just finished the rather brief second season of Dark Winds on AMC+.

I had already read all of the late Tony Hillerman books about those Navajo Tribal Police. That guy was astoundingly good.

The series is also excellent.

I cannot recommend it enough.

I love it. Isn't next Sunday the Finale?

If you like Tony Hillerman's books, his daughter, Anne, is just as good.

Just finished the rather brief second season of Dark Winds on AMC+.

I had already read all of the late Tony Hillerman books about those Navajo Tribal Police. That guy was astoundingly good.

The series is also excellent.

I cannot recommend it enough.
I agree. As a Tony Hillerman fan, I thought it was great. After he died his daughter started writing. She was ok, but not as good as Tony.

I agree. As a Tony Hillerman fan, I thought it was great. After he died his daughter started writing. She was ok, but not as good as Tony.
I just downloaded the first one by his daughter. I can’t tell, yet, if she captures the elements as her father did. I’d like to ba able to do that. His expertise on the Navajo traditions and his story telling possess were superior.

I just downloaded the first one by his daughter. I can’t tell, yet, if she captures the elements as her father did. I’d like to ba able to do that. His expertise on the Navajo traditions and his story telling possess were superior.
I really haven't notice much difference in writing style. She is basing her books on the research her Dad did and probably some his ideas. Before her father died, she work with him writing parts of his novels so had a feel for his writing style.

Forum List

Back