Dangerously declining testosterone levels in young American men.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
In 1962 at fifteen, I took part in John F. Kennedy’s national physical fitness test. They made us climb a rope, do chin-ups, run sprints around obstacles, and especially every kid without a disability was required to run a quarter mile on the school track. They paired you up with another student, shot off a gun, and the race was on. I remember that track race because the coach told me I had one of the fastest times in school. I ran a quarter mile with no training in 52 seconds. That is a sub four-minute-mile pace. The kid I ran against was still on the back stretch when I crossed the finish line. That is why I remember it. I even remember the other kid’s name-Mike Alderman, Sorry Mike.

What did I do with it? Nothing, even after they asked me to run cross-country. Why? Because George, John, Paul, and Ringo were tearing up the music charts and I had already been playing folk music on an acoustic guitar. I got an electric and grew my hair long. But no one I knew was fat. It was a different time. Kennedy recognized what was coming and come it did. Today we are in deep trouble.

jfk's physical fitness programs - Bing video

Testosterone levels show steady decrease among young US men (urologytimes.com)

I hated it too. I was pissed off that they made me do it. Maybe that's why I ran so fast.

Yeah, they FORCED all of us kids to do it, even the disabled ones..........they could do SOMETHING, even if it was just trying to make a basket with the Bball.

Could never do pushups. Could never climb a rope. Could never do more than 5 situps.
Could barely run once around the effing football field without falling to the ground in pain.

I was a hot mess.

Yeah, they FORCED all of us kids to do it, even the disabled ones..........they could do SOMETHING, even if it was just trying to make a basket with the Bball.

Could never do pushups. Could never climb a rope. Could never do more than 5 situps.
Could barely run once around the effing football field without falling to the ground in pain.

I was a hot mess.
You sound like the lead singer in the rock band I ended up in. He got all the girls.

In 1962 at fifteen, I took part in John F. Kennedy’s national physical fitness test. They made us climb a rope, do chin-ups, run sprints around obstacles, and especially every kid without a disability was required to run a quarter mile on the school track. They paired you up with another student, shot off a gun, and the race was on. I remember that track race because the coach told me I had one of the fastest times in school. I ran a quarter mile with no training in 52 seconds. That is a sub four-minute-mile pace. The kid I ran against was still on the back stretch when I crossed the finish line. That is why I remember it. I even remember the other kid’s name-Mike Alderman, Sorry Mike.

What did I do with it? Nothing, even after they asked me to run cross-country. Why? Because George, John, Paul, and Ringo were tearing up the music charts and I had already been playing folk music on an acoustic guitar. I got an electric and grew my hair long. But no one I knew was fat. It was a different time. Kennedy recognized what was coming and come it did. Today we are in deep trouble.

jfk's physical fitness programs - Bing video

Testosterone levels show steady decrease among young US men (urologytimes.com)
Not worried about the kid declining testosterone. More concerned about mine. I thought that mountain might kill my ass last week from a mile to the moment I got back to the parking lot and let somebody else drive us out, because I felt like a turd that had all the shit kicked out of it. What difference a decade makes in later 60s age.

Dangerously declining testosterone levels in young American men.​

You can also count many of the other western type countries in the above statement. As the powers that be want military with brass balls, but anyone not in the service, is fashioned by the system to be a pussy these days.

Wow, I guess my tri-daily testosterone exercises do not make a difference - I was never interviewed. The internet has provided a tremendous amount of improvement over the four-color printing press that I found amusing in my childhood.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back