My wife has Covid again.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
My wife has Covid again. She got a PCR test yesterday. I was positive last January. I did some research and settled on advice from Dr. Robert Malone, a developer of mRNA vaccines. He is no supporter of Dr. Anthony Fauci, a major contributor to the Frankenstein creation of artificial, man-made viruses educated to defeat the human immune system. Malone recommends taking vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc. I take a multi vitamin when I first get out of bed, then at mid-day I take extra C and D3. At my last meal I take zinc. I stagger the zinc till the end of the day because zinc and vitamin C will cancel each other out if taken together.

My wife has been sick for about a week, but I have no symptoms. I am 75, drink no alcohol, use no weed, and quit tobacco in 1976. I have learned that you must choose your experts carefully. If you google Malone you will see Soviet-like code words like "misinformation" and "discredited". If you are intelligent you must read between the lines and not just accept at face value the propaganda of the pharmaceutical industrial complex. They have killed millions and they will kill millions more. Do not become one of their victims.

the propaganda of the pharmaceutical industrial complex.
1665052103232.png

~S~

Hopefully your wife is feeling better soon. I also hope she is not listening to your conspiracy theories and has been vaccinated.
Put down the Kool aid and stop with the Soviet-style code words like "conspiracy theory". We are both vaccinated which negates the notion that experts have any control over what is really happening. The fabricated virus is designed to evade the human immune response which is why even though your body has been infected once it can be infected again.

If you are placing your faith in experts that profit from patented pharmaceuticals you are a dead duck.

My wife is feeling better with only a mild cough. I still have no symptoms. They cleared her to return to work on Firiday. Why if we both had Covid would she get it again? Why if she is vaccinated would she get it at all? How much faith do you have in experts?

Hopefully your wife is feeling better soon. I also hope she is not listening to your conspiracy theories and has been vaccinated.
There's that word again... you lefties really need to learn a new word.

I did not bowl in my league last night even though I felt fine. Covid is a strange virus. You can have no symptoms and still be contageous to others.

When I he Vaccine came out the left screamed it was a cure and if everyone was vaccinated the virus would go away, well as usual they were wrong.

I told them back in 2021 the vaccine was for the symptoms and not a cure but the left laughed and said I was spreading disinformation to get people killed and notice now they want to ignore what they wrote and why?

Simple, they know now they were gullible fools and when people start dying at a massive rate from the vaccine watch them proclaim it is Trump fault.

Forum List

Back