Dan Bongino to leakers: Grow a spine, you gutless punks

The leaks prove that they have at keast some spine. Dan Bongino may desire a Russian puppet in the Oval Office, but real Americans do not

If you cannot support your boss or the policies of your employer, quit. It's the reasonsble thing to do. Sabotage just mskes you look petty.

The leaks prove that they have at keast some spine. Dan Bongino may desire a Russian puppet in the Oval Office, but real Americans do not

As opposed to the Iranian puppet we had for 8 years?
Russia and Iran are allies, and the only thing Trump has done about Iran is confirm that they are following the deal Obama made that took away their nukes.

But please, keep doing whatever you need to to deflect away from the ongoing criminal investigation into Trump's collusion.

Obama made access to nukes easier for Iran. But keep trying to spin it as good. After the ongoing criminal investigation of Trump, that has found absolutely no evidence, is concluded I will make up my mind. Unlike you who simply swallows the party bilge without question. More evidence was found against Hillary and I didn't hear you demanding more then. You party hacks are all alike. Put your brain in neutral and parrot the party line.

Forum List

Back