Dan Bongino Has Left Twitter for Parler

Screenshot_20210108-153721_Chrome.jpg

I'll take a hard pass on heading to that social media resource. I try to avoid Echo Chambers, even as Reddit and Twitter have become one.

Been pleading with Righties to leave the Marxist platforms and form their own for years now.

I guess now that they are being completely blocked they'll start to do it. Maybe

I'll take a hard pass on heading to that social media resource. I try to avoid Echo Chambers, even as Reddit and Twitter have become one.

I don't care for social media, it is too much drama. I listen to sports radio and the stupidity that goes on there is just a waste of time, it is like listening to little kids on a playground.

I was going to post this on one of the "wither goest though GOP" threads, but this seems to tie in.

Barnes, who believed before Wednesday that intraparty friction might eventually fade, said, “Any thought we were entertaining of a certain return to normalcy, whatever that looks like, is in my mind just gone.” Saddled with “these pictures of these lunatics on the Capitol steps,” he said, the GOP is now confronting a “bigger-than-all-things problem,” with the bedlam the Capitol hardening the division between the GOP’s establishment and its still-fervently pro-Trump base.
Republicans still need both the grassroots and the country club set to win in most competitive states, as evidenced by its failings in the midterm elections, in Trump’s re-election campaign and in the Georgia Senate runoffs on Tuesday.
The idea among Republicans was that in the post-Trump era it could improve on its coalition — either with a Trump-like but less polarizing figure who could still motivate the base, or with a different kind of Republican who might broaden it. According to that thinking, traditionalist Republicans could likely stomach the former, as they had Trump, and rank-and-file Republicans could come around to the latter.
But with images of the riot etched into the nation’s consciousness on Wednesday, that equation may have changed. "I think it was a political 9/11," said one prominent Republican strategist, describing a moment at which "the establishment that hated having Trump and couldn’t stand it and tolerated it and put up with the populism and put up with all this s---, they have their moment."

Obviously Kelly Ward's idea from Ariz that the Trump folks should just leave the gop and begin a third party is insane, given that the gop just lost a state they never lose, and latinos who are increasing voting share, and Calif folks coming in. But I still think someone like Cotton or Crenshaw who wasn't stupid enough to hang around, and join, Trump inciting an insurrection on our own govt can somehow appeal to these folks. Pompano has ambitions, but I think any direct ties to Trump's admin is now ….. Pompano had his chance to stand with law and order or a mob …. and he chose. jmo

Nationbuilding by either the Dems or W/neocons is not popular. Trade is too nuanced and complicated for Trumpian solutions, and Trump has now isolated us from our natural political ally of western republics. We are a nation that depends upon immigrants, but having no borders doesn't help anyone really. Trump was trying to build a base of white nationalists and running against anything Obama was remotely tied too. That's just too small a base.

It's not about you. It's about people getting a message out and crippling organizations who prevent the conservative message from getting out.

I don't care for social media, it is too much drama. I listen to sports radio and the stupidity that goes on there is just a waste of time, it is like listening to little kids on a playground.
You dont have 25 million followers so nobodys gonna care. But we COULD bleed twitter to death if the big names just did the smart thing

It's not about you. It's about people getting a message out and crippling organizations who prevent the conservative message from getting out.

The conservative message is nothing but lies that hurt America.

Forum List

Back