Dallas clock boy on way to Mecca then Obama

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The family of a 14-year-old Muslim student who got in trouble over a homemade clock mistaken for a possible bomb withdrew the boy Monday from his suburban Dallas high school.

Ahmed Mohamed’s father, Mohamed El-Hassan Mohamed, said he has pulled all of his children from schools in the Irving Independent School District. Mohamed said the family is still deciding where to send the children to school.

Ahmed has said he brought the clock he made to MacArthur High School in Irving last week to show a teacher. Officials say he was arrested after another teacher saw it and became concerned. Ahmed wasn’t charged, but he was suspended from school for three days.

“Ahmed said, ‘I don’t want to go to MacArthur,'” Ahmed’s father told The Dallas Morning News. “These kids aren’t going to be happy there.”

News of the arrest sparked an outpouring of support for Ahmed, including from President Barack Obama.

The turmoil surrounding Ahmed’s case has had a harmful effect on the teen, Mohamed said, adding that his son has lost his appetite and is not sleeping well.

“It’s torn the family and makes us very confused,” Mohamed said.

Dallas ‘bomb’ boy quits school that suspended him

Do not worry folks, it was a clock. He is brown and not a Christian. What an opportunity for the democrats to use their victimology strategy.

I am trying to figure out what obama actually meant when he claimed for all of us to REMAIN VIGILANT.

Cause a lot of clocks, look like this.

clock5.jpg

I mean if you cannot tell that is a snooze button, then you must be a RACIST!!!!!

Don't you hate the morons on the left who fall for this victimology shit every time? I mean could it work out better for the democrats considering this happened in Texas?

Don't you just hate liberals?

The family of a 14-year-old Muslim student who got in trouble over a homemade clock mistaken for a possible bomb withdrew the boy Monday from his suburban Dallas high school.

Ahmed Mohamed’s father, Mohamed El-Hassan Mohamed, said he has pulled all of his children from schools in the Irving Independent School District. Mohamed said the family is still deciding where to send the children to school.

Ahmed has said he brought the clock he made to MacArthur High School in Irving last week to show a teacher. Officials say he was arrested after another teacher saw it and became concerned. Ahmed wasn’t charged, but he was suspended from school for three days.

“Ahmed said, ‘I don’t want to go to MacArthur,'” Ahmed’s father told The Dallas Morning News. “These kids aren’t going to be happy there.”

News of the arrest sparked an outpouring of support for Ahmed, including from President Barack Obama.

The turmoil surrounding Ahmed’s case has had a harmful effect on the teen, Mohamed said, adding that his son has lost his appetite and is not sleeping well.

Do not worry folks, it was a clock. He is brown and not a Christian. What an opportunity for the democrats to use their victimology strategy.

I am trying to figure out what obama actually meant when he claimed for all of us to REMAIN VIGILANT.

clock5.jpg

I mean if you cannot tell that is a snooze button, then you must be a RACIST!!!!!

Don't you hate the morons on the left who fall for this victimology shit every time? I mean could it work out better for the democrats considering this happened in Texas?

I love how people were saying that pencil box was a suitcase, then a briefcase. A smart science kid is a scary thing in Texas....maybe in a lot of places.

clock5.jpg

I love how people were saying that pencil box was a suitcase, then a briefcase. A smart science kid is a scary thing in Texas....maybe in a lot of places.

Yeah, sure looks like a clock. LETS REMAIN VIGILANT EVERYONE!!!!

You are nothing but a typical patronizing racist pig. You are lower than a crippled crickets ass.

So this is the boy than took an 1980's clock out of it's frame and rearranged it and claimed he built it?
Just want to be sure we are talking about the same kid.

GOOD!!!!
he is getting what he deserves for being a fraudster, producing a fake "invention".

and when they are in mecca, they should stay there if they love it so fucking much.

YES! i despise liberscum as much as i despise their muslime brothers.

It wasn't a clock. It was a timer. A timer is half a bomb...just add explosives...and BANG!

This story is further proof of how dishonest our media is...but libs believe their propaganda.

First, I see nothing in the open that supports the title of going to Mecca than Obama.

Second, if that picture is accurate than it's obvious why someone was concerned. But as no one was arrested the idea that this is tearing apart their family, who is united in support of him, is completely disingenuous.

Third, who thinks bringing in an item to school that could easily be mistaken as a bomb, isn't that intelligent.

We only have half the story because of the kid being underage the parents are refusing to be allowed release to the public the part of the interaction between the police and the boy that would add balance to the story.

Hey everyone. Remain vigilant!!!

If you see these things that look exactly like pressure cookers....

canadaterrorcharges092446-525x350.jpg

They can be used as bombs!!!!!

usa_boston_bombing_mcx09_35250655.jpg

But, when a brown muslim makes a timer with wires to a school, you better not remain vigilant!!!

You, will be a racist.

Especially if you are white and from Texas!!!!

Fucking liberals everyone. Fucking....liberals. I try each day to find one thing to NOT hate about them.

...one more thing just to be clear...as is, with no modifications, this reconstructed "clock" can be used as a timer.
In fact, as I understand it, it is more of a timer than a clock....

It wasn't a clock. It was a timer. A timer is half a bomb...just add explosives...and BANG!

This story is further proof of how dishonest our media is...but libs believe their propaganda.

More of an indictment on how pathetic the president is and how stupid his voters are. Which obviously includes his protectors, better known as the main stream media.

Because moooslims are all scary.

No idiot, because as it is, without modifications - it is indeed factually correct to say it more of a timing device than a clock.

Scarier than a little five year old girl talking about shooting bubbles from her hello kitty pink bubble gun.

Talking about it.

"Talking, about it."

suspended-from-kindergarten-after-hello-kitty-gun-threat.jpg

Liberal reaction....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32004-1360609892-4.gif

I hate them. All of them.

Did anyone claim that? No. But a Muslim with something that looks like a bomb would naturally be. Heck anyone with something that looks like a bomb would be

Authorities were called to investigate. They found out it wasn't a bomb. Good. They did what they are paid to do. To make sure we are safe.

More of an indictment on how pathetic the president is and how stupid his voters are. Which obviously includes his protectors, better known as the main stream media.
Ah...default to President Obama.

Forum List

Back