Dallas clock boy on way to Mecca then Obama

Everyone knows that clocks in pencil boxes or suitcases are harmless.

Exactly...just like an unloaded rifle...pheh...they would probably get excited if the kid brought that instead....pffft.

Toddlers cannot even TALK about a gun that shoots little bubbles.

Yet this BROWN kid who is NOT A CHRISTIAN can build a timer with wires.

Just understand what this is all this is about. The COLOR of his SKIN and the fact that he is NOT A CHRISTIAN.

That is it, and that is all.

Trust this. If this was a white kid whose parents had a confederate flag at their house, they would be all behind the suspension. Everything these bags of shit stand for is nothing but a democrat talking point pushing an agenda. That is all.

They are all too stupid to know it. Yes, that is what amazes us about their stupidity. They just cannot see it.

The kid is a victim of retards.

He showed the clock to four or five other teachers first. None of them mistook it for anything but a clock.

Then he showed it to a teacher who wouldn't know an iPod from a cruise missile (like a lot of the retards in this topic), and all hell broke loose.

But here's the really funny shit:

a) They didn't evacuate the school.

b) They sent the kid to the office with "the bomb"!

c) When the cops showed up, they put "the bomb" in a police car!

The cops knew it wasn't a bomb. But like typical cops, they decided they weren't leaving until they arrested someone for interrupting their donut break.

"We're here, so someone has to go down."

So the kids parents should sue the police dept.

The family of a 14-year-old Muslim student who got in trouble over a homemade clock mistaken for a possible bomb withdrew the boy Monday from his suburban Dallas high school.

Ahmed Mohamed’s father, Mohamed El-Hassan Mohamed, said he has pulled all of his children from schools in the Irving Independent School District. Mohamed said the family is still deciding where to send the children to school.

Ahmed has said he brought the clock he made to MacArthur High School in Irving last week to show a teacher. Officials say he was arrested after another teacher saw it and became concerned. Ahmed wasn’t charged, but he was suspended from school for three days.

“Ahmed said, ‘I don’t want to go to MacArthur,'” Ahmed’s father told The Dallas Morning News. “These kids aren’t going to be happy there.”

News of the arrest sparked an outpouring of support for Ahmed, including from President Barack Obama.

The turmoil surrounding Ahmed’s case has had a harmful effect on the teen, Mohamed said, adding that his son has lost his appetite and is not sleeping well.

“It’s torn the family and makes us very confused,” Mohamed said.

Dallas ‘bomb’ boy quits school that suspended him

Do not worry folks, it was a clock. He is brown and not a Christian. What an opportunity for the democrats to use their victimology strategy.

I am trying to figure out what obama actually meant when he claimed for all of us to REMAIN VIGILANT.

Cause a lot of clocks, look like this.

clock5.jpg

I mean if you cannot tell that is a snooze button, then you must be a RACIST!!!!!

Don't you hate the morons on the left who fall for this victimology shit every time? I mean could it work out better for the democrats considering this happened in Texas?

Don't you just hate liberals?
I love how people were saying that pencil box was a suitcase, then a briefcase. A smart science kid is a scary thing in Texas....maybe in a lot of places.

Yeah, sure looks like a clock. LETS REMAIN VIGILANT EVERYONE!!!!

You are nothing but a typical patronizing racist pig. You are lower than a crippled crickets ass.

Yeah, it looks like a clock in pencil box.

Wait, why exactly the clock is in pencil box? What's the point?
putting the guts of one thing in a different case is big in the modder community.
doing it with a clock would involve some skill with a soldering iron.

How many times do you have to be told he didnt build shit?
You liberals go from thread to thread and say the same shit after being humiliated in the previous one on the same damn subjects.

If they knew it wasn't a bomb, why was he suspended? If they thought it was a bomb, why wasn't the school evacuated?

It's been explained number of times. I answered in another thread too, but here we go again.

"Under Texas law, person is guilty of possessing a hoax bomb if he possesses a device that is intended to cause anyone to be alarmed or a reaction of any type of law enforcement officers."

But don't take it from me, take it from this guy...

If they knew it wasn't a bomb, why was he suspended? If they thought it was a bomb, why wasn't the school evacuated?
The pop-tart in the shape of a gun is still a pop-tart. If they know it's a pop-tart, why kids are getting expelled?
The answer is that both cases were stupid. That doesn't effect my take on this situation at all and my questions still stand. Also, the pop tart boy was suspended, not expelled.

Suspended, expelled, whatever. He was punished. But that's not a point.

Point is for what he was punished.

It's been explained number of times. I answered in another thread too, but here we go again.

"Under Texas law, person is guilty of possessing a hoax bomb if he possesses a device that is intended to cause anyone to be alarmed or a reaction of any type of law enforcement officers."

But don't take it from me, take it from this guy...

In a couple of hours they'll be asking the same question in another thread.

The family of a 14-year-old Muslim student who got in trouble over a homemade clock mistaken for a possible bomb withdrew the boy Monday from his suburban Dallas high school.

Ahmed Mohamed’s father, Mohamed El-Hassan Mohamed, said he has pulled all of his children from schools in the Irving Independent School District. Mohamed said the family is still deciding where to send the children to school.

Ahmed has said he brought the clock he made to MacArthur High School in Irving last week to show a teacher. Officials say he was arrested after another teacher saw it and became concerned. Ahmed wasn’t charged, but he was suspended from school for three days.

“Ahmed said, ‘I don’t want to go to MacArthur,'” Ahmed’s father told The Dallas Morning News. “These kids aren’t going to be happy there.”

News of the arrest sparked an outpouring of support for Ahmed, including from President Barack Obama.

The turmoil surrounding Ahmed’s case has had a harmful effect on the teen, Mohamed said, adding that his son has lost his appetite and is not sleeping well.

“It’s torn the family and makes us very confused,” Mohamed said.

Dallas ‘bomb’ boy quits school that suspended him

Do not worry folks, it was a clock. He is brown and not a Christian. What an opportunity for the democrats to use their victimology strategy.

I am trying to figure out what obama actually meant when he claimed for all of us to REMAIN VIGILANT.

Cause a lot of clocks, look like this.

clock5.jpg

I mean if you cannot tell that is a snooze button, then you must be a RACIST!!!!!

Don't you hate the morons on the left who fall for this victimology shit every time? I mean could it work out better for the democrats considering this happened in Texas?

Don't you just hate liberals?
I love how people were saying that pencil box was a suitcase, then a briefcase. A smart science kid is a scary thing in Texas....maybe in a lot of places.

You are nothing but a typical patronizing racist pig. You are lower than a crippled crickets ass.

putting the guts of one thing in a different case is big in the modder community.

You liberals go from thread to thread and say the same shit after being humiliated in the previous one on the same damn subjects.
so you're saying he didn't put the clock guts in to the pencil box?

So wait a minute...
Are you saying that removing the bottom of a clock and taking out the guts and putting em in a pencil case is building a clock?
And this is another case where this has been explained over and over and yet here you are bringing it up yet again.

So wait a minute...
Are you saying that removing the bottom of a clock and taking out the guts and putting em in a pencil case is building a clock?
And this is another case where this has been explained over and over and yet here you are bringing it up yet again.
there's a lot of hot rod builders out there that are going to be disappointed to learn that they didn't 'build' their ride.

So wait a minute...
there's a lot of hot rod builders out there that are going to be disappointed to learn that they didn't 'build' their ride.

Now you're going to equate taking out a few screws to building a hot rod?:cuckoo:

So wait a minute...

Now you're going to equate taking out a few screws to building a hot rod?:cuckoo:
they didn't make those parts - just put them in a new form. what's the difference?

So wait a minute...

they didn't make those parts - just put them in a new form. what's the difference?

Do you realize how desperate you sound right now?

Forum List

Back