Daken

Good article......I doubt the racist here will acknowledge that their genes are mixed.....I'm sure they'll also say that the Homo Erectus who is our ancestors, didn't exist.

The racists are those like the OP who call for celebration of mongrelization for its own sake, on the grounds that it is inherently good to drive all races to extinction through miscegenation and hybridization, destroying the unique traits, heritage, and beauties of distinctive people as they create a single race of same-looking peoples for the entire world.

The racists are those like the OP who call for celebration of mongrelization for its own sake, on the grounds that it is inherently good to drive all races to extinction through miscegenation and hybridization, destroying the unique traits, heritage, and beauties of distinctive people as they create a single race of same-looking peoples for the entire world.

Is that what happened to you, mongrel?

Why do you want to exterminate all these peoples?

beautiful-thai-girl-carl-purcell.jpg

tumblr_m2vanhVZpz1rtxtnfo1_500.jpg

Beautiful-redhead-women-photography20_large.jpg

and replace them with a single shade of brown, devoid of diversity or their own unique beauties?

Who said anything about "extermination," you little drama queen? And there is virtually no chance that any of the people in those pictures are any 'pure' race.

So you want to end mongrelization?

Or you want it to continue until you ultimately breed all distinctive characteristics of the various races and ethnicities out of existence?

So you want to end mongrelization?

Or you want it to continue until you ultimately breed all distinctive characteristics of the various races and ethnicities out of existence?

Who said either of those things, you little drama queen? I don't need to "want" anything. People will continue to do what they have ALWAYS done, getting together with whomever they have access to and to whom they are attracted, paired, or find advantage. Whatever happens to the bullshit meaningless concept of 'race' will happen. Who the fuck cares? Nothing you are gonna do about it anyway. Don't worry, any significant global demographic changes won't happen unti you and everyone you will ever know are beyond dust.

No, you didn't.

Do you cheer on the continued extinction of the races of the world, or do you call for an end to amalgamation in order to preserve the diversity and beauty of mankind?

Cuz?

I see, you're a little gangbanging negro inside. Explains everything.

You fail today's reading comprehension quiz.

Please remain seated in the corner with your dunce cap and stop interrupting the rest of the class.

Forum List

Back