Dak TrashCott is about to be the highest paid player in the NFL

Prescott had his best year this year.... if cowboy fans don't want to pay him, then play this season out and then cut him at the end of the season...

Draft a QB in next year's draft and then complain about him for the next 3 years

he had his best year and they missed the playoffs
The WHOLE team and mostly BAD COACHING caused them to miss the playoffs, NOT the play of Prescott.

Im going to the Toilet

This shit makes no fucking sense. For a mutherfucker who is nervous on 3rd and 10

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

A source on #Cowboys negotiations with QB Dak Prescott wouldn’t describe a contract resolution as close but said discussions not contentious and Prescott will emerge as highest-paid NFL player. Fact April 6 offseason start postponed is factor in that it eliminated team deadline
Well, he DOES have talent and experience, so there's THAT. I'm a long suffering Bears fan, I'll trade you Trubisky for Prescott.....

Let me guess, you want to return the days of Chad Hutchinson or Ryan Leaf playing quarter back...

The cowboys missed the playoffs for more reason than QB...are you mad that Amari Cooper gets 20 million a year too.

Last edited:
Im going to the Toilet

This shit makes no fucking sense. For a mutherfucker who is nervous on 3rd and 10

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

A source on #Cowboys negotiations with QB Dak Prescott wouldn’t describe a contract resolution as close but said discussions not contentious and Prescott will emerge as highest-paid NFL player. Fact April 6 offseason start postponed is factor in that it eliminated team deadline
Well, he DOES have talent and experience, so there's THAT. I'm a long suffering Bears fan, I'll trade you Trubisky for Prescott.....

If he has talent why he nervous on 3rd and 10
A LOT of QB's are nervous on 3rd and 10. Again, I'll gladly trade you Trubisky for the nervous fella.....

so you want a nervous on 3rd and 10? And wentz is never nervous on 3rd and 10
Are you SURE Dak is "nervous" on 3rd and 10 plays, and not just "excited"? Dak is a better QB than the majority of the starting QB's in the league. His career numbers bear this out. And if NOT Dak, who WOULD you like at QB for the Cowboys? That is, WHICH QB that is actually available?

Wentz is never nervous on 3rd and 10. he actually be laughing
I'll take Prescott over Wentz ANY day of the week. Dak is FAR more talented.

what happened on dec 22nd in philly? Oh I know

Wentz..........319 yds passing 1 TD
Dak...............265 yds passing......0 TD and offense scored 9 pts

Im going to the Toilet

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

If he has talent why he nervous on 3rd an
Prescott had his best year this year.... if cowboy fans don't want to pay him, then play this season out and then cut him at the end of the season...

Draft a QB in next year's draft and then complain about him for the next 3 years

he had his best year and they missed the playoffs

d 10
[/QUOTE
] let me guess, you want to return the days of Chad Hutchinson or Ryan Leaf playing quarter back...

The cowboys missed the playoffs for more reason than QB...are you mad that Amari Cooper gets 20 million a year too

Neither one of them did anything on dec 22nd

He-he, I give up. You really ARE a bandwagon fan, NOT a real fan. Very sad. Bye-bye to this thread.....

How long do you have to see if a QB is legit? 6 years? He hasnt shown me shit

Russell Wilson is not available
Pat Mahomes is not available
Aaron Rodgers is not available
Lamar Jackson is not available

The colts are so desperate they signed Phillip Rivers....I ain't too upset about Jerry signing Dak....

A good defense is what Dallas needs to focus on

Im going to the Toilet

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

Before I even reply to this, please give me your opinion on Tony Romo?

Im going to the Toilet

✔@WerderEdESPN
Ed Werder

Before I even reply to this, please give me your opinion on Tony Romo?

I was high on him after he eliminated the eagles from the playoffs but after that he wasnt much

Dak won 32 games in his first 3 seasons...4th most in NFL history....

He has won half as many play off games in his first 2 years than Romo won in 13 yrs...

But since he don't fit the golden boy image or Troy Aikman or Roger Staubach, finicky cowboy fans show us why most of the country hates the cowboys

He has won half as many play off games in his first 2 years than Romo won in 13 yrs...

But since he don't fit the golden boy image or Troy Aikman or Roger Staubach, finicky cowboy fans show us why most of the country hates the cowboys

He was 0-7 when the team trailed 10-0

The Cowboys weren't prepared for Dak to play hardball on his contract and he knew it. What was their plan B? He played his hand to the max, and will get paid big time. But I've always said he lacks game cool, which is what all the great QBs have.

I dont think Im a fan anymore
Yes, you ARE. You wouldn't be ranting like this if you WEREN'T.......you obviously care about the team.

I may come back when he cut, traded, or retires

Cowboys fans are just tired of 25 years of failure under jerry jones

jones should be removed from the NFL Hall of Fame till the Cowboys win a Super Bowl

jones should be removed from the NFL Hall of Fame till the Cowboys win a Super Bowl
Say what you want about Jerry -- he won 3 super bowls and if you are a fan of "free market" ideas -- he is one of the main reasons why we have stadiums and arenas around the country being named after corporations...which made not only the NFL but all sports leagues millions and millions of dollars......

So when you say remove him from the Hall of Fame, the people you are asking to remove him are the MAIN ONES who will tell you to go fuk yourself as they keep counting their money....

Say what you want about Jerry -- he won 3 super bowls and if you are a fan of "free market" ideas -- he is one of the main reasons why we have stadiums and arenas around the country being named after corporations...which made not only the NFL but all sports leagues millions and millions of dollars......

So when you say remove him from the Hall of Fame, the people you are asking to remove him are the MAIN ONES who will tell you to go fuk yourself as they keep counting their money....
Jimmy johnson won three Super Bowls while jerry tended to the socks and jocks

Jimmies team won the last SB under a surrogate coach but it was still johnsons team

I didnt think it was possible for a QB to negotiate anything if the team missed the playoffs

You must be a Bears fan seeing that is how Bears fans roll...

\

Dak is ass

You will still root for him, so stop the crying...

I never liked him but hey the Dallas brass believe in him like Tony Romo...

I am born and raised in Dallas...but there are 2 kinds of cowboy fans...the delusional kind who throw temper tantrums and then there are realistic fans like myself...

After Troy Aikman --these are the QB's dallas had as starters....

Vinnie Testaverde
Ryan Leaf
Chad Hutchinson -- 3 other guys who were as terrible as that guy
Anthony Wright
Quincy Carter
Drew Bledsoe
Randal Cunningham
Tony Banks
3 Back-Up Singers from the Village People

And then they lucked up on a Tony Romo.......and we know the career he had....in fact, his injury mixed with the sucess of Dak's first season is why Dak is still the QB and Tony is a broadcaster....that is the reality of it...

And seeing as tho I have zero confidence in the Cowboys track record of drafting/developing a new QB anytime soon, I see why they may sign Dak

Forum List

Back