Daisy's in trouble

another all important talent of a cat. Unless you have to take them to the vet, get them into an isolated room or give them medicine.

Then it's maddening.

funny-pictures-cat-is-sour.jpg

The antibiotics will be done by Friday and the stitches come out then too. The thyroid medicine is probably best given in the AM, so we should settle into a routine soon.

The antibiotics will be done by Friday and the stitches come out then too. The thyroid medicine is probably best given in the AM, so we should settle into a routine soon.

Tapazole? That made mine so sick it was worse then the thyroid problem.

Soloxine. I think the antibiotic made her sick the first day and is hurting her appetite.

The cat has been generous to a fault over the medicines. I got a big sliver in my right wrist/forearm on Saturday. The wife took out part ofit then and it felt fine. Monday I get this bruise about three inches in diameter. Took the rest of the sliver out this morning. The wife was so pleased to inflict some pain my way. The thing was a half inch long. I sure wish I remember where I got it and what I was doing when I picked the sliver up.

The wife was also pleased when she put baking soda on the wound and I found it a little painful.

The cat has been generous to a fault over the medicines. I got a big sliver in my right wrist/forearm on Saturday. The wife took out part of it then and it felt fine. Monday I get this bruise about three inches in diameter. Took the rest of the sliver out this morning. The wife was so pleased to inflict some pain my way. The thing was a half inch long. I sure wish I remember where I got it and what I was doing when I picked the sliver up.

The wife was also pleased when she put baking soda on the wound and I found it a little painful.
So what do you want...a Purple Heart?

The cat has been generous to a fault over the medicines. I got a big sliver in my right wrist/forearm on Saturday. The wife took out part of it then and it felt fine. Monday I get this bruise about three inches in diameter. Took the rest of the sliver out this morning. The wife was so pleased to inflict some pain my way. The thing was a half inch long. I sure wish I remember where I got it and what I was doing when I picked the sliver up.

So what do you want...a Purple Heart?

Nope, just some polite conversation and a little humor. Have a great Friday.

Forum List

Back