Daddy with his baby pups

• Banned
Daddy with his baby pups, I love how he gets as low to the floor as he can so all the baby pups can get to him, also so cute the noises the baby pups are doing.

Husky pups meet their Daddy for the first time, incredibly BEAUTIFUL dogs all of them.

These threads are nice. They counter the awful negativity that hits this place.

Maybe I can help. Like, find vids at youtube and add them to this one?

Puppies give the will to carry on for yet one more day. More puppies!

• Banned
Maybe I can help. Like, find vids at youtube and add them to this one?

Yes do that!

Also I would ask anyone posting in this nice thread, can we please NOT have ANY videos and/or linked articles to ANY cruelty to animals ie. that some poor innocent creature has been mistreated but has now been rescued or whatever. I just CANNOT handle those videos or those articles, having to see or read what some evil POS has put some poor innocent creature through.

Puppies give the will to carry on for yet one more day. More puppies!
Until they chew through the electric cord to the TV.

A small price to pay...

weller-soldering-irons-sp40nkus-64_1000.jpg

Daddy with his baby pups, I love how he gets as low to the floor as he can so all the baby pups can get to him, also so cute the noises the baby pups are doing.

Boxer Mama playing with her six week old baby pups HereWeGoAgain

The pups are finally losing their puppy teeth and my arms are thankful!!
Being gummed is far better than being a teething toy!!!

Boxer pups terrorise the living room. I LOVE these baby pups, so cute, I like the tan coloured ones with the white stripe down the face and the white stripe down the chest and stomach and the white feet. We might have to get a Boxer baby pup that looks like those, this because they are so cute.

You have Boxer pups, but we have five kidlets do you think one of these dogs would would be okay with all the kidlets?

Boxer pups terrorise the living room. I LOVE these baby pups, so cute, I like the tan coloured ones with the white stripe down the face and the white stripe down the chest and stomach and the white feet. We might have to get a Boxer baby pup that looks like those, this because they are so cute.

You have Boxer pups, but we have five kidlets do you think one of these dogs would would be okay with all the kidlets?

Boxers are great family pets!!
They'll never hurt the kiddos but they will hurt anyone who tries to hurt them.
They're very protective when it comes to family!

Had a beaner trying to deliver a flyer when the Wife was in the front yard planting some new flowers .....it didnt go well.
Jose ended up climbing into the bed of my truck....
You cant go with a better family Dog.

Boxers are great family pets!!
They'll never hurt the kiddos but they will hurt anyone who tries to hurt them.
They're very protective when it comes to family!

Had a beaner trying to deliver a flyer when the Wife was in the front yard planting some new flowers .....it didnt go well.
Jose ended up climbing into the bed of my truck....
You cant go with a better family Dog.

Excellent, so I will tell Mr. Lucy to get us a Boxer baby pup....hmmm might name it Kid F :smoke:

ROFLAO about Mrs. HWGA and that happening.

Forum List

Back