Dad Makes Daughter Walk to School in 36-Degree Weather for Bullying...was he right to do it?!

36 is not that cold if she has a winter coat

Above freezing
I and millions of others walked as far or farther to school in worse weather.

Might teach her a lesson
I lived in Buffalo and routinely saw kids walking in sub zero temperatures
Yes, when I lived out there, I remember many mornings getting on the bus and my feet were so frozen that first they were numb, then full of pins and needles--really really painful ones. It's a wonder I've still got all my toes.

It must be terrible to be so overweight that you cannot see your feet!
Are you intoxicated?

Dunno if he's intoxicated, but he's definitely a troll who has nothing of value to post. All he can do is follow people and throw childish insults.

I quit listening to him a LONG time ago. He still replies to my posts, but I simply just scroll past his. Putting him on ignore would be giving him too much credit.

36 is not that cold if she has a winter coat

Above freezing

Might teach her a lesson
Yes, when I lived out there, I remember many mornings getting on the bus and my feet were so frozen that first they were numb, then full of pins and needles--really really painful ones. It's a wonder I've still got all my toes.

Are you intoxicated?

I don't drink!

Might teach her a lesson

Are you intoxicated?

Dunno if he's intoxicated, but he's definitely a troll who has nothing of value to post. All he can do is follow people and throw childish insults.

I quit listening to him a LONG time ago. He still replies to my posts, but I simply just scroll past his. Putting him on ignore would be giving him too much credit.

It is because you have no answers when I call you on your inability to reason and misstating the facts. On many topics you are 100% on the ball. On others, it seems you are playing with someone's balls rather than making any sense.

Forum List

Back