Da Boogaloo..coming soon....

Bet the closer to election the more of a boogyman they become. Why that would make the Democratic Party feel so justified with their jumping up and down screaming etc. Bet.

It looks like bullshit. It smells like bullshit. It's walking like some bullshit. It sounds like bullshit.
Yeah..except the part with the machine-gun bullets and killing and all. That part seems real enough. I agree though..no huge movement..just a few roaches needing stomped.

Do not make them martyrs.
No danger of that.

Bet the closer to election the more of a boogyman they become. Why that would make the Democratic Party feel so justified with their jumping up and down screaming etc. Bet.

It looks like bullshit. It smells like bullshit. It's walking like some bullshit. It sounds like bullshit.
Yeah..except the part with the machine-gun bullets and killing and all. That part seems real enough. I agree though..no huge movement..just a few roaches needing stomped.

No danger of that.

Sure there is. At least until the election is over, amiright?

No danger of that.

No..you are..actually..quite wrong..and verging into conspiratorial nonsense.

Just sayin'...

No danger of that.

Just sayin'...

You mean like the "movement" itself?

No danger of that.

Just sayin'...

Kinda..yeah. Except..again...the rw consequence are still real. No matter the dog's breakfast of philosophy/politics/economics.

My take..when Trump loses in Nov. that's when you'll see some shit--desperation moves by those knowing that the curtain in falling on their fantasy.

Facebook eh? i don't play there.....no credibility. As Antifa's core is anarchist...i could see them traveling together for a bit..until they eat each-other.

They all have the same philosophy. They are ALL leftist, and the targeted assassination of the Federal guard reinforces that. The right wingers aren't interested in overthrowing the government.

Facebook eh? i don't play there.....no credibility. As Antifa's core is anarchist...i could see them traveling together for a bit..until they eat each-other.
I don’t either. Heard about it on some news station. Googled it

So..this appears to be a thing...another thing..that has escaped form social media and chats..to assume a rw life of its own--how many here are sympathizers/ More than a few, I'd wager.

The article is long..but worth the read IMO.

Short excerpt:

On May 29, two federal security officers guarding a courthouse in Oakland, California, were ambushed by machine-gun fire as elsewhere in the city demonstrators marched peacefully to protest the killing of George Floyd. One of the guards, David Patrick Underwood, died as a result of the attack, and the other was wounded. For days, conservative news broadcasters pinned the blame on “antifa,” the loosely affiliated group of anti-fascist anarchists known to attack property and far-right demonstrators at protests. But the alleged culprit, apprehended a week later, turned out to be a 32-year-old Air Force sergeant named Steven Carrillo, the head of a squadron called the Phoenix Ravens, which guards military installations from terrorist attacks.

According to prosecutors, Carrillo and an accomplice, 30-year-old Robert A. Justus Jr., were part of the “boogaloo” movement, a patchwork of right-leaning anti-government libertarians, Second Amendment advocates, and gun enthusiasts all preparing for another American civil war.
Authorities say that when they went to apprehend Carrillo at his residence, he attacked them with pipe bombs, killing a police sergeant named Damon Gutzwiller. Investigators found a boogaloo-themed patch in a vehicle used by Carrillo. And Carrillo had scrawled boog, along with various boogaloo slogans, in his own blood on the hood of a car.

The boogaloo movement originally grew from the weapons discussion section (“/k/”) of the anarchic anonymous message board 4chan over the past several years. By 2019, its culture had disseminated across social media into a mix of online groups and chat servers where users shared libertarian political memes. In the past six months, this all began to manifest in real life, as users from the groups emerged at protests in what became their signature uniform: aloha shirts and combat gear. As nationwide unrest intensified at the start of the summer, many boogaloo adherents interpreted this as a cue to realize the group’s central fantasy—armed revolt against the U.S. government.

In Colorado earlier in May, then in Nevada in June, police arrested several other heavily armed self-identified boogaloo members, who the authorities claimed were on their way to demonstrations to incite violence. Disturbingly, the boogaloo movement is at least the third example of a mass of memes escaping from 4chan to become a real-life radical political movement, the first being the leftist-libertarian hacktivist collective Anonymous, which emerged in 2008; the second was the far-right fascist group of angry young men called the alt-right, which formed in 2015. (The conspiracy theory QAnon might be considered a fourth, but it is more than a political movement.)
Read: The prophecies of Q
At first glance, armed right-wing militants dressed in floral shirts may seem like another baffling grotesquerie in the parade of calamities that is 2020. However, their arrival can be explained by tracing their online origins. Similar to other right-leaning extremist movements, they are the product of an unhappy generation of men who compare their lot in life with that of men in previous decades and see their prospects diminishing. And with a mix of ignorance and simplicity, they view their discontent through the most distorted lens imaginable: internet memes.

Nothing from the Atlantic is worth reading.....It's a print version of the common comic book.

They all have the same philosophy. They are ALL leftist, and the targeted assassination of the Federal guard reinforces that. The right wingers aren't interested in overthrowing the government.
As the articled stated...da boogs aren't really right or left.....they're libertarian..and anarchistic. Culturally it seems there's a lean to the Right.....but they fight for the SHTF..trying to bring it about.

Last edited:

Exactly. Fascists claiming to be anti-fascist.

So..this appears to be a thing...another thing..that has escaped form social media and chats..to assume a rw life of its own--how many here are sympathizers/ More than a few, I'd wager.

Short excerpt:

On May 29, two federal security officers guarding a courthouse in Oakland, California, were ambushed by machine-gun fire as elsewhere in the city demonstrators marched peacefully to protest the killing of George Floyd. One of the guards, David Patrick Underwood, died as a result of the attack, and the other was wounded. For days, conservative news broadcasters pinned the blame on “antifa,” the loosely affiliated group of anti-fascist anarchists known to attack property and far-right demonstrators at protests. But the alleged culprit, apprehended a week later, turned out to be a 32-year-old Air Force sergeant named Steven Carrillo, the head of a squadron called the Phoenix Ravens, which guards military installations from terrorist attacks.

According to prosecutors, Carrillo and an accomplice, 30-year-old Robert A. Justus Jr., were part of the “boogaloo” movement, a patchwork of right-leaning anti-government libertarians, Second Amendment advocates, and gun enthusiasts all preparing for another American civil war.
Authorities say that when they went to apprehend Carrillo at his residence, he attacked them with pipe bombs, killing a police sergeant named Damon Gutzwiller. Investigators found a boogaloo-themed patch in a vehicle used by Carrillo. And Carrillo had scrawled boog, along with various boogaloo slogans, in his own blood on the hood of a car.

The boogaloo movement originally grew from the weapons discussion section (“/k/”) of the anarchic anonymous message board 4chan over the past several years. By 2019, its culture had disseminated across social media into a mix of online groups and chat servers where users shared libertarian political memes. In the past six months, this all began to manifest in real life, as users from the groups emerged at protests in what became their signature uniform: aloha shirts and combat gear. As nationwide unrest intensified at the start of the summer, many boogaloo adherents interpreted this as a cue to realize the group’s central fantasy—armed revolt against the U.S. government.

In Colorado earlier in May, then in Nevada in June, police arrested several other heavily armed self-identified boogaloo members, who the authorities claimed were on their way to demonstrations to incite violence. Disturbingly, the boogaloo movement is at least the third example of a mass of memes escaping from 4chan to become a real-life radical political movement, the first being the leftist-libertarian hacktivist collective Anonymous, which emerged in 2008; the second was the far-right fascist group of angry young men called the alt-right, which formed in 2015. (The conspiracy theory QAnon might be considered a fourth, but it is more than a political movement.)
Read: The prophecies of Q
At first glance, armed right-wing militants dressed in floral shirts may seem like another baffling grotesquerie in the parade of calamities that is 2020. However, their arrival can be explained by tracing their online origins. Similar to other right-leaning extremist movements, they are the product of an unhappy generation of men who compare their lot in life with that of men in previous decades and see their prospects diminishing. And with a mix of ignorance and simplicity, they view their discontent through the most distorted lens imaginable: internet memes.
Nothing from the Atlantic is worth reading.
Nice deflection--tell me..as our resident libertarian expert....what do you think of the Booggie movement..or do you believe that it is a made up thing. i have to say..I've read you more than once stating some pretty strong anti-govt. rhetoric.... I admit when i read this..I thought of you...LOL!

Seriously this is what has people freaking out?
1594494898908.jpeg

No danger of that.

Just sayin'...

Kinda..yeah. Except..again...the rw consequence are still real. No matter the dog's breakfast of philosophy/politics/economics.

My take..when Trump loses in Nov. that's when you'll see some shit--desperation moves by those knowing that the curtain in falling on their fantasy.

My take......when Biden loses in Nov. the tantrums will really start.

No danger of that.

Just sayin'...

LOL! I'm not even sure that Biden is going to be running in Nov..But sure..no matter the outcome..whiners will whine.

No danger of that.

Just sayin'...

LOL! I'm not even sure that Biden is going to be running in Nov..But sure..no matter the outcome..whiners will whine.

Oh, yeah. They sure will.

As the articled stated...da boogs aren't really right or left.....they're libertarian..and anarchistic. Culturally it seems there's a lean to the Right.....but they fight for the SHTF..trying to bring it about.

Once again you are easily baffled by bullshit. I suggest you look at what they do, and not what the say.

Sounds like a plan for BLM and antifa to divert attention away from their own terrorism.
You can be sure MSM will gladly aid in propagating the inflation of any threat boogaloo poses.

I'd never even heard of them until recently.
They’re about as relevant as the KKK which means MSM will build them into an inevitable threat.

Last paragraph:

Indeed, before most people, including myself, got wind of the boogaloo movement, Rutgers University had generated a “contagion and ideology report” for law-enforcement agencies in February that detailed the group’s online network. Its conclusion: The boogaloo boys are terrorists. Its recommendations: more law enforcement, more surveillance.
The Atlantic is a leftist shit rag.

Forum List

Back