D-Schumer Rages - Democrats Escalate Demand To Censor / Silence Media & Opposition To J6 Narrative

Sanitize, Sanitize, Sanitize. :)
Sorry, Tuck, that stain will never come out. It's a blue dress you right wingers may as well just own.

It happened. I watched it from start to finish, including Skippy's speech at the Elipse. I know what happened.
And no amount of spin from the Alt-Right Lite channel will change that. Nice red meat dinner for already true believers..but the rest of us...IGNORE! :auiqs.jpg:
Bleat sheep bleat, keep swallowing the leftist lies

Sanitize, Sanitize, Sanitize. :)
Sorry, Tuck, that stain will never come out. It's a blue dress you right wingers may as well just own.

It happened. I watched it from start to finish, including Skippy's speech at the Elipse. I know what happened.
And no amount of spin from the Alt-Right Lite channel will change that. Nice red meat dinner for already true believers..but the rest of us...IGNORE! :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, but you suffer from mental illness.

Or maybe you revel in it.

hard to tell.

Nobody with a working brain believes your narrative, no matter what Schumer or Mitch have to say!
The narrative has been DESTROYED!!!!!

The overwhelming majority of the country either didn't care or knew that the original informercial was false from the beginning it's just a fringe group that believes in it.

You're right no one cares...about Tuck's little exercise in masturbation. It's already falling flat on its face. I'd love to see Fox go the way of the dinosaur. They've become useless.
But don't worry, plenty of red meat and outrage to go around for your true believers.

Really though, about the only outrage that day was that the almost all white, Trump supporting crowd was treated with kid gloves that day.
I'm starting think more of a message needed to be sent. Because if that was a BLM riot, they would have been carting the bodies out
for hours and sponging the blood off the walls and floors for days.
Because if that was a BLM riot, they would have been carting the bodies out
for hours and sponging the blood off the walls and floors for days.
We had many BLM riots a few years ago.

how many did they cart bodies out of, and spend hours cleaning blood off the walls?

Tough shit. Trump and his supporters own that day..and there is NOTHING you or that pip-squeek Tucker can do to change it.
This is not going to end well for Fox News. I hope that Dominion lawsuit bankrupts them. Serve em right. :)
and there is NOTHING you or that pip-squeek Tucker can do to change it.

except expose the truth, which you readily ignore.

All you Trump true believers ought to feel insulted by just how stupid Tucker apparently thinks you are. Oh well. If you could detect when when someone was treating you like an idiot you would have dumped Trump long ago.
Do you feel insulted for being led by the nose by the J6 committee?

except expose the truth, which you readily ignore.
The truth was already exposed. In fact, you didn't even need a Congressional committee to hear about it. You could watch it unfold all for yourself on live TV that day.
And let's face it, you were hoping it would be successful and at the end of the day, it would end with your savior giving a speech in the West Wing about how justice was served and that it would be four more years of orange spray tan. :)

The truth was already exposed. In fact, you didn't even need a Congressional committee to hear about it. You could watch it unfold all for yourself on live TV that day.
And let's face it, you were hoping it would be successful and at the end of the day, it would end with your savior giving a speech in the West Wing about how justice was served and that it would be four more years of orange spray tan. :)
And let's face it, you were hoping it would be successful and at the end of the day,

Why would I want it to be successful?

I didn't want Trump OR Biden in office.

Forum List

Back