Czech President's spokesman: Trump protects his country, exactly what EU Elites do not do

We should get back on a topic before a mod comes a long and locks the post. Thank you. ..
Instead you're an openly proud traitor. Go die in a fire please.
I am an openly proud American Patriot. Oh, by-the-way, I would never wish you to die in any horribly way. But thanks for your "best" wishes. I'll bet you claim to be a peaceable objector to Predent Trump's policies.
You're an openly embarrassing moron. And a traitor to boot. What an accomplishment. :rolleyes:

You're a Jew who pretends to be a black person.

That's not cool asshole
^ Ladies and Gentlemen, the typical, braindead Trump supporter

OMG dude will just stop................ at least argue the post topic....
I did. You dumb fucking rubes didn't like my response, and now apparently I'm a black Jew because you people are crazy.

you admitted it.. Nothing wrong with it..

But you admitted it.

The entire time on here you pretended to be a black guy.. That's the problem Jew boy.. I never pretended to be no one else
I don't even know who you are. Other than a nutjob who apparently hates black people and jews. So... typical Trump supporter it seems.

You know me. You always pretend to be a black guy on here.. You're a Jew. Why? Did you pretend to be black?
^ the mental illness of a typical Trump supporter on display

You made a huge mistake. And told me your a Jew. Again what do I care

I never denied I was half polish and half Austrian guy.. That's who I am but to pretend they were a black guy on here and turns out to be Jewish?

We should get back on a topic before a mod comes a long and locks the post. Thank you. ..
I am an openly proud American Patriot. Oh, by-the-way, I would never wish you to die in any horribly way. But thanks for your "best" wishes. I'll bet you claim to be a peaceable objector to Predent Trump's policies.
You're an openly embarrassing moron. And a traitor to boot. What an accomplishment. :rolleyes:

That's not cool asshole

I did. You dumb fucking rubes didn't like my response, and now apparently I'm a black Jew because you people are crazy.

You're a Jew

You already admitted it

..stop the bullshit

That's not cool asshole

You're a Jew

You already admitted it

..stop the bullshit

I have no problem with any one except liars you pretended you were black and turns out your a Jew?

Why the deception?

That's not cool asshole

You're a Jew

You already admitted it

..stop the bullshit
I'm actually from Mossad. And now I have your USMB information. My mission is almost complete.

That's not cool asshole

You're a Jew

You already admitted it

..stop the bullshit
I'm actually from Mossad. And now I have your USMB information. My mission is almost complete.

That's your deflection Jew boy?

Do you really know who your fucking with?

That's not cool asshole

You're a Jew

You already admitted it

..stop the bullshit

IP number and address look above moron

You're a Jew

You already admitted it

..stop the bullshit

I just initiated Mossad protocal 69. It's out of my hands now.

You're a Jew

You already admitted it

..stop the bullshit

Jew boy look up..

Damn I am 5 to 0 today it's a record for me mods.. I keep rooting out the wood work..

My day is done :)

You're a Jew

You already admitted it

..stop the bullshit

Jew boy look up..
Mossad never look up. Only forward.

You're a Jew

You already admitted it

..stop the bullshit

Jew boy look up..
Mossad never look up. Only forward.

So now the pretend black but is a white Jew now he pretends to be a stripper muslin?
Ok

Protecting the country... psh

Trump's son in law, Jared Kushner, exists because his grandparents survived the holocaust. Just 2 generations later, and he gets to be the one denying entry to refugees.

Fuck Trump

Yea...denying entry to Muslims that persecute Jews. Tell us how many Jews live in these countries and how are they treated?

Fuck yourself.

Protecting the country... psh

Trump's son in law, Jared Kushner, exists because his grandparents survived the holocaust. Just 2 generations later, and he gets to be the one denying entry to refugees.

Fuck Trump

FDR denied entry to thousands of Jewish refugees trying to escape the Holocaust.

No wonder democrats hold him in such high regard.

PS: Fuck You!

That's not cool asshole

So, what do you celebrate at Christmas time?

Hanukkah or Kwanzaa?

^ a typical debate among alt-right pussies
Meow...and proud of it! At least I'm not a hypocrite traitor.
Instead you're an openly proud traitor. Go die in a fire please.

That's not cool asshole

Oh? Another Guno?

Forum List

Back