Cuts to special Olympics?

I see, this is one of the leftist talking points for the day.

I'm not a rich man, only people I'm donating to is junk to decent thrift stores and the Shriners.

You are the one who wants to give tax dollars to a private enterprise, and then you call other people leftist! that is damn funny

And here we see why “libertarians” can’t get out of their own way despite being so god damned logical and shit.

The way a nation spends its revenue is the way it demonstrates its priorities.

There are thousands of charities just as worthy as Special Olympics, should they all get our tax dollars? Why should the government be in the business of picking and choosing the winning charities?

I'm not a rich man, only people I'm donating to is junk to decent thrift stores and the Shriners.

You are the one who wants to give tax dollars to a private enterprise, and then you call other people leftist! that is damn funny

Yeah, because the Special Olympics requires sooooo much money, amirite? :rolleyes:

Let me guess, they don't donate to the DNC, huh?

Pull that funding and the Special Olympics dies.

It's that simple and that stupid.

We just gave away nearly two trillion dollars to corporations and the wealthy

But.... here...we can't afford it.

Sad

What is the overall percentage of their funding the $18 million represents?

Charity Navigator - Rating for Special Olympics

It turns out government grants were 11.5% of their revenue stream, but they had an operating excess of $18 million and got $15 million from the government...

So even without the grant they would have been $3 million in the black.

Yeah, because the Special Olympics requires sooooo much money, amirite? :rolleyes:

Let me guess, they don't donate to the DNC, huh?

The Special Olympics is a Charity, they do not denote to anyone, people donate to them. Are you really this stupid?

What makes the Special Olympics more worthy of federal funding than Allies Inc Allies Inc – Allies, Inc. is an accredited nonprofit agency dedicated to providing housing, healthcare, meaningful employment, and recreational opportunities to people with special needs in the communities of their choice.

How does a judge force the department of Education to pay $17 million on a private organization that already has money ...

Why are the leftists so in line with what Betsy DeVos is proposing? Is it evil or something?

Conservatives and liberals and most everyone else believes in helping the special Olympics.

Trump's budget takes from special olympics but turns right around and gives it a Jack Nicklaus charity down in Miami. Who did Trump play golf with last weekend?

This isn't the first time Republicans have attacked children.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg
man, i had to dig away at all our bitching at people attacking barron trump to see this...what did you say?

shit - a group of catholic KIDS also got in my way as the left and media attacked them. let me move them over so i can better understand your point.

what a maroon.

Cuts are definitely proposed. I'm kind of against cutting off all funding to them. Maybe lean 'em out a little.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4e89dac21daf

I am far more concerned about the cuts to special education in the schools, something that impacts the same group but on a daily basis and not just a select few of them.
Sounds like you were on the short bus with tinted windows lol

Why are the leftists so in line with what Betsy DeVos is proposing? Is it evil or something?

Most on the left are not ok with it. The Dems in Congress are all upset about it.

As far as this board, you do not know your left from your right

Cuts are definitely proposed. I'm kind of against cutting off all funding to them. Maybe lean 'em out a little.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4e89dac21daf

I am far more concerned about the cuts to special education in the schools, something that impacts the same group but on a daily basis and not just a select few of them.
Sounds like you were on the short bus with tinted windows lol

oh look, someone making retarded people jokes...how original.

This isn't the first time Republicans have attacked children.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg
man, i had to dig away at all our bitching at people attacking barron trump to see this...what did you say?

shit - a group of catholic KIDS also got in my way as the left and media attacked them. let me move them over so i can better understand your point.

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

Forum List

Back