Cut the bullshit, haters, we know who you are

Time: Are you religious?

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

Time: Do you believe in God?

McVeigh: I do believe in a God, yes. But that's as far as I want to discuss. If I get too detailed on some things that are personal like that, it gives people an easier way [to] alienate themselves from me and that's all they are looking for now.

All this text discloses is that McVeigh distanced himself from Catholicism, not Christianity. It also reveals that he did not want to discuss his faith further because he knew most people would find it repulsive. What was repulsive about his faith? Was he an atheist? No. Was he a secular humanist? No. What do we know about his beliefs at the time he was bombing the federal building in Oklahoma City?

An Accurate Look at Timothy McVeigh's Beliefs
Correct. He was not a practicing Catholic. He disavowed his faith. He was an atheist.
He said he was not a practicing Catholic, he said he believed in God, and he said he would not say further (because of people like you).

It's more likely you are an atheist who support far right killing.

Jakes Starkey you pos! How dew ewe know that we did not condemn MvVeigh when he committed his act of terrorism? What's the point now?

You idiots talk about KKK and the Dems and your little weenies.

Be relevant, Drifter.
WTF is going on inside your brain? Have you contracted that brain eating ameba?
You were talking about time travel shit drizzles with Drifter and you both got rained on, sam.
Why do you continue to post? You have been owned by everyone here. I can't decipher what you wrote because I don't understand how the Neanderthal thought process works.
I own your silly far right ass. :lol:
How? You've only proved you're an imbecile this entire thread.
Hint: that's you in the mirror you are talking to

Jakes Starkey you pos! How dew ewe know that we did not condemn MvVeigh when he committed his act of terrorism? What's the point now?
It was obvious from the first posting the far right was avoiding McVeigh, then when pushed in the corner, condemned him.

That is what we are going to have to do with good Muslims: they can't be allowed to be quiet about the evil of radical jihadism.

Why are liberals so he'll ent on protecting Muslim terrorists?
Honestly I think it's because they are enemies to the United States of America. It's the only logical conclusion.
I know. Obama always covers for the terrorists and lectures America.
Show us one time he "covered". That is a lie and supporting terror.
He hangs with terrorist Bill Ayres and Bernadette dorm, they're his kinsda people.

It was obvious from the first posting the far right was avoiding McVeigh, then when pushed in the corner, condemned him.

That is what we are going to have to do with good Muslims: they can't be allowed to be quiet about the evil of radical jihadism.
Condemn Kermit Gosnell now or be forever known as soft on left wing barbarism.

Gosnell is where he belongs. Are you? Condemn all barbarism or be condemned.

I have already. I received my double plus good condemnation rating after my catchall condemnation earlier. That and 5 bucks will get me a coffee at Starbucks.

We condemned when it happened fucktard.

Has everyone properly condemned Pearl Harbor yet? I think we're a bit short on Atilla the Hun condemnation too. Step it up, people!

No, ewe did not. You show us where ewe condemn all barbarism right and left.

No, ewe did not. You show us where ewe condemn all barbarism right and left.

I hear your shrink calling, he misses you.

Jake's protected religion is once again in the news due to terrorism, so he has to deflect by bringing up something from decades past, which no one is supportive of by the way, because it's so unfair that Islam is picked on.
Waaaaaahhhhhh !

Forum List

Back