Cut the bullshit, haters, we know who you are

Speaking of whom, anybody seen the old Stasi of late? Or have actuarial tables (perhaps something more sinister?) done the work of the angels?

And what about the fell that around painting prostitutes?

I miss them - as one might miss a case of piles.
He's been around. Still denying he's gay though. I guess it's the Jew in him.
thankfully you subhuman rightwing cracka goy are dying off and your transformation as a small minority will be complete in the not to distant future
Not if muslims keep killing off Puerto Ricans and blacks. 49 in one night.

Where?!? Hit the decks a runnin' boys and spin those guns around!
They only condemned him when I forced them to do so.

The softboys of the far right are trying to refuse to join in an unity of defense against all barbarism.

Trump's refusal to do so will cost any chance, of which he has almost none, to get to the WH.
Then, to be consistent, you should cite EVERY instance of barbarism, including that of Dr Gosnell, and insist that every person denounce every instance, or be labeled as soft on barbarism.
Gosnell is in prison, yes. There is your answer. Now shut the fuck up about your demented ideology and condemn all barbarism, softboy.
You may be the most unintelligent liberal that has ever lived. Even liberals that frequent this board are embarrassed right now. Please stop.
We are embarrassed for chumps like you who won't put aside your petty problems and unify against terrorism from all sides.
Good lord man, I don't even know how to respond to this. It's like trying to convince my dog not to eat his own shit.

They only condemned him when I forced them to do so.

The softboys of the far right are trying to refuse to join in an unity of defense against all barbarism.

Trump's refusal to do so will cost any chance, of which he has almost none, to get to the WH.
Then, to be consistent, you should cite EVERY instance of barbarism, including that of Dr Gosnell, and insist that every person denounce every instance, or be labeled as soft on barbarism.
Gosnell is in prison, yes. There is your answer. Now shut the fuck up about your demented ideology and condemn all barbarism, softboy.
You may be the most unintelligent liberal that has ever lived. Even liberals that frequent this board are embarrassed right now. Please stop.
We are embarrassed for chumps like you who won't put aside your petty problems and unify against terrorism from all sides.
Good lord man, I don't even know how to respond to this. It's like trying to convince my dog not to eat his own shit.
Why won't you unify against terrorism: are you like your shit eating dog?

Why wouldn't I denounce all terrorism? It's only the voices in your head that say I don't. Your prejudgement of others is your flaw here.

Why wouldn't I denounce all terrorism? It's only the voices in your head that say I don't. Your prejudgement of others is your flaw here.
So you refuse to do so? Noted. You refuse to unite against terrorism. Noted. We have in you yet another far right softboy coward online. Go talk to UnfairandUnbalanced.

So you refuse to do so? Noted. You refuse to unite against terrorism. Noted. We have in you yet another far right softboy coward online. Go talk to UnfairandUnbalanced.
What terrorist acts do I support? Shirley you have a list?

What terrorist acts do I support? Shirley you have a list?
You don't know? Best advice: don't.

Just like we know what he was and what he pretended to be.

13419010_1113092698712380_7266243159173908544_n.jpg
Which church did he go to?

Time: Are you religious?

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

Time: Do you believe in God?

McVeigh: I do believe in a God, yes. But that's as far as I want to discuss. If I get too detailed on some things that are personal like that, it gives people an easier way [to] alienate themselves from me and that's all they are looking for now.

All this text discloses is that McVeigh distanced himself from Catholicism, not Christianity. It also reveals that he did not want to discuss his faith further because he knew most people would find it repulsive. What was repulsive about his faith? Was he an atheist? No. Was he a secular humanist? No. What do we know about his beliefs at the time he was bombing the federal building in Oklahoma City?

An Accurate Look at Timothy McVeigh's Beliefs

Jakes gotta come up with something from over 20 years ago in order to make himself feel better.
Pathetic.
You idiots talk about KKK and the Dems and your little weenies.

Be relevant, Drifter.
WTF is going on inside your brain? Have you contracted that brain eating ameba?
You were talking about time travel shit drizzles with Drifter and you both got rained on, sam.
Why do you continue to post? You have been owned by everyone here. I can't decipher what you wrote because I don't understand how the Neanderthal thought process works.

Jakes gotta come up with something from over 20 years ago in order to make himself feel better.
Pathetic.

Be relevant, Drifter.
You were talking about time travel shit drizzles with Drifter and you both got rained on, sam.
Why do you continue to post? You have been owned by everyone here. I can't decipher what you wrote because I don't understand how the Neanderthal thought process works.
I own your silly far right ass. :lol:

Time: Are you religious?

McVeigh: I was raised Catholic. I was confirmed Catholic (received the sacrament of confirmation). Through my military years, I sort of lost touch with the religion. I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs.

Time: Do you believe in God?

McVeigh: I do believe in a God, yes. But that's as far as I want to discuss. If I get too detailed on some things that are personal like that, it gives people an easier way [to] alienate themselves from me and that's all they are looking for now.

All this text discloses is that McVeigh distanced himself from Catholicism, not Christianity. It also reveals that he did not want to discuss his faith further because he knew most people would find it repulsive. What was repulsive about his faith? Was he an atheist? No. Was he a secular humanist? No. What do we know about his beliefs at the time he was bombing the federal building in Oklahoma City?

An Accurate Look at Timothy McVeigh's Beliefs
Correct. He was not a practicing Catholic. He disavowed his faith. He was an atheist.

Pathetic.

Be relevant, Drifter.
I own your silly far right ass. :lol:
How? You've only proved you're an imbecile this entire thread.

Forum List

Back