Customs and Border Protection Release December’s Southern Border Encounters Data

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

In December 2021, U.S. authorities encountered 178,840 illegal immigrants along the southern border, marking the eleventh month straight where encounters remained well over 100,000. In December 2020, CBP encountered 73,994 illegal immigrants. For President Joe Biden’s first year in office, CBP staggeringly encountered over 2.1 million people who illegally crossed the U.S.-Mexico border.

yikes! And everyone wonders why there is a supposed spike in the virus.

And crime is way up too. Gosh. I wonder why.

I also wonder why our soldiers and military high rankers are ignoring the destruction of that which they promised and swore an oath to, to protect. Oh. Wait. Cabal.

Oh!
So that's why they're wearing Biden T-shirts.....:cuckoo:.
Do bank robbers enter a bank wearing I AM A BANK ROBBER tshirt? Or do they enter as normal customers or better yet, security guards? Duh back attcha.
THey are NOT going to vote to get the same treatment they are running FROM, dude.

Oh!
So that's why they're wearing Biden T-shirts.....:cuckoo:.
I'm talking about when they or their children turn out to vote one day...look at the polls for Hispanics and who they favor for office...
And they didn't buy those shirts at a store...someone gave them those shirts and told them it would help them get across the border...
Believe me...no hard working Hispanic immigrant legal or illegal supports the view of the far left....you may think I'm nuts but you aren't thinking this through....

I'm talking about when they or their children turn out to vote one day...look at the polls for Hispanics and who they favor for office...
And they didn't buy those shirts at a store...someone gave them those shirts and told them it would help them get across the border...
Believe me...no hard working Hispanic immigrant legal or illegal supports the view of the far left....you may think I'm nuts but you aren't thinking this through....

You ignore the studies on how 1st gen. Illegals vote!
Whatever helps you float yer' boat; I guess....

Forum List

Back