Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

2M0eg07.jpg

Kids are mad at her over the shitty lunches they're getting. They'll remember a democrat did that to them when they're old enough to vote. Way ta go, Michelle.

I know you've said some incredibly stupid stuff in the past but that one is hilarious.

Yes, I'm sure all your voting decisions are based on what you had for school lunch when you were six years of age.

she obviously didn't read the OP w/ my first two links :eusa_whistle: Am I surprised? :doubt:

well you can always do what you usually do.....report her to the proper authorities....

Sure we're bitter, why wouldn't we be? We have an incompetent president who was elected twice, the stupid and lazy outnumber the smart and productive so it's likely we will lose more elections, the liberal run school system is churning out more and more indoctrinated idiots to the progressive way of thinking and in our lifetimes, China and possibly even Russia will overtake us militarily and economically. We have children and grandchildren that we weep for because they will never know the freedom and prosperity that we took for granted.

Only an idiot wouldn't be bitter.

So why are you bitter?

Because he's not an idiot.

A+ job on getting the point of my post.

Stop w/ the rw hate!!! :banghead: :talktothehand:

I think Obama needs to stop hating on us.

After all, the motherfucker called us a bunch of ball-sucking faggots when he called us Tea-Baggers.

Oh yeah, he just called us people who doesn't bow to his ignorant climate agenda, DENIERS and we NEED to get out of HIS WAY
he and his cult worshipping followers make me sick
like this thread does

Each of them makes it their own.

Nancy Reagan just spent money. Laura Bush wanted people to read. First Lady Obama fights for poor children and veterans and their families.

None of them were elected to spend the money of the American People or to be involved in policy decisions. They lave no legitimate governmental role. Their only job is to take care of the kids (if there are any), look attractive when meeting foreign dignitaries, and as a means of stress relief for the POTUS. Anything more than that is over-stepping their bounds.

Instead of fighting for them, maybe she should teach them how to fight for themselves. If you need somebody else to fight your battles for you that makes you worthless.

Yep. Exactly.

FLOTUS. We're talking about FLOTUS. Not POTUS, FLOTUS.

First Lady of the United States. An unelected position that comes only because she married some guy. There are no qualifications or official duties. The whole position is a joke regardless of who is in it.

Each of them makes it their own.

Nancy Reagan just spent money. Laura Bush wanted people to read.

First Lady Obama fights for poor children and veterans and their families.

:cuckoo:Yep. All First Lady Obama wants is a free handout. Nothing new.

Forum List

Back