Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

I control my sons intake of foods so he does not have high cholesterol and diabetes..I do let him eat at a fast food joint maybe 2-3 times a month..

aside from her important work of trying to wean fat MURICAN kids (lot of them white BTW) off of uniquely MURICAN fast food. This is important, not just because it will prevent them from getting heart disease or diabetes down the road but, because the military always needs healthy recruits.

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War | Danger Room | WIRED

Even after all that, she STILL makes time for meet & greet sessions :)

Michelle Obama Touts Education, Appears in Selfie at Dillard Graduation - NBC News

Thank you Michelle :smiliehug: You go girl!!! :thewave:

The world loves Michelle. Happy mothers day Mo!

yep. People see when a FLOTUS really makes a difference like Mo :iagree:

Happy Mother's Day to all the motherly ladies, whether they are first, last, or somewhere in between!

FLOTUS also made a public announcement about the kidnapped girls in Nigeria

Michelle Obama 'outraged' over Nigeria kidnapped girls
"Like millions of people across the globe, my husband and I are outraged and heartbroken over the kidnapping of more than 200 Nigerian girls from their school dormitory in the middle of the night," Mrs. Obama said in the address.

"This unconscionable act was committed by a terrorist group determined to keep these girls from getting an education - grown men attempting to snuff out the aspirations of young girls."

FLOTUS. We're talking about FLOTUS. Not POTUS, FLOTUS.

First Lady of the United States. An unelected position that comes only because she married some guy. There are no qualifications or official duties. The whole position is a joke regardless of who is in it.

presm.jpg

aside from her important work of trying to wean fat MURICAN kids (lot of them white BTW) off of uniquely MURICAN fast food. This is important, not just because it will prevent them from getting heart disease or diabetes down the road but, because the military always needs healthy recruits.

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War | Danger Room | WIRED

Even after all that, she STILL makes time for meet & greet sessions :)

Michelle Obama Touts Education, Appears in Selfie at Dillard Graduation - NBC News

Thank you Michelle :smiliehug: You go girl!!! :thewave:

The world loves Michelle. Happy mothers day Mo!

yep. People see when a FLOTUS really makes a difference like Mo :iagree:

And she does and has done more good for middle and poor than any I can think of. Just what she has accomplished for poor children and vets and their families has put her at the top of the list.

She really is a lady - pure class. Beautiful family too.

We're lucky to have both of them.

FLOTUS. We're talking about FLOTUS. Not POTUS, FLOTUS.

First Lady of the United States. An unelected position that comes only because she married some guy. There are no qualifications or official duties. The whole position is a joke regardless of who is in it.

Each of them makes it their own.

Nancy Reagan just spent money. Laura Bush wanted people to read.

First Lady Obama fights for poor children and veterans and their families.

Forum List

Back