Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

FLOTUS also made a public announcement about the kidnapped girls in Nigeria

Michelle Obama 'outraged' over Nigeria kidnapped girls
"Like millions of people across the globe, my husband and I are outraged and heartbroken over the kidnapping of more than 200 Nigerian girls from their school dormitory in the middle of the night," Mrs. Obama said in the address.

"This unconscionable act was committed by a terrorist group determined to keep these girls from getting an education - grown men attempting to snuff out the aspirations of young girls."

Wow, she made a statement about being outraged heartbroken. Color me unimpressed.
99.9% of the world population is outraged and heartbroken, her outrage and heartbreak is no more important than mine or yours.

FLOTUS also made a public announcement about the kidnapped girls in Nigeria

Michelle Obama 'outraged' over Nigeria kidnapped girls
"Like millions of people across the globe, my husband and I are outraged and heartbroken over the kidnapping of more than 200 Nigerian girls from their school dormitory in the middle of the night," Mrs. Obama said in the address.

"This unconscionable act was committed by a terrorist group determined to keep these girls from getting an education - grown men attempting to snuff out the aspirations of young girls."

Are you positive that this ho's statement will have any impact on the terrorist at all? She' outraged. Why haven't the girls been released yet, you'd think that her outrage would have shaken them to their core.

FLOTUS. We're talking about FLOTUS. Not POTUS, FLOTUS.

First Lady of the United States. An unelected position that comes only because she married some guy. There are no qualifications or official duties. The whole position is a joke regardless of who is in it.

Each of them makes it their own.

Nancy Reagan just spent money. Laura Bush wanted people to read.

First Lady Obama fights for poor children and veterans and their families.
Instead of fighting for them, maybe she should teach them how to fight for themselves.
If you need somebody else to fight your battles for you that makes you worthless.

FLATUS Michelle only appears to fight for the poor and the veterans, like her piece of shit husband, they appear to but don't actually. That's why the poor are still poor, and the veterans are dying for lack of care.

Yet you sheeple praise them.

Last edited:
Sure we're bitter, why wouldn't we be? We have an incompetent president who was elected twice, the stupid and lazy outnumber the smart and productive so it's likely we will lose more elections, the liberal run school system is churning out more and more indoctrinated idiots to the progressive way of thinking and in our lifetimes, China and possibly even Russia will overtake us militarily and economically. We have children and grandchildren that we weep for because they will never know the freedom and prosperity that we took for granted.

Only an idiot wouldn't be bitter.

Sure we're bitter, why wouldn't we be? We have an incompetent president who was elected twice, the stupid and lazy outnumber the smart and productive so it's likely we will lose more elections, the liberal run school system is churning out more and more indoctrinated idiots to the progressive way of thinking and in our lifetimes, China and possibly even Russia will overtake us militarily and economically. We have children and grandchildren that we weep for because they will never know the freedom and prosperity that we took for granted.

So why are you bitter?

So why are you bitter?

Because he's not an idiot.

The prez is NOT AT ALL "incompetent"...although the previous one was ...and Obama has
had to spend much of his administration cleaning up the mess W left behind...including a disintegrating economy, 2 feckless wars W started that he left in shambles...and a demoralized nation ...
He hasn't been able to turn everything into "aces" since the MESS WAS STAGGERING...but he has made headway...and managed a few initiatives of his own...like getting OBL, the ACA and improving equity for women and American gays; in the military, the workforce and in private life.
All that in the face of constant opposition from the GOP and various hate groups.
I call that a HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL PREZ...and incompetent opposition.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
...AND his FLOTUS is not only a beautiful woman...but a true leader in the area of improved health for children...and our entire nation!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not every presidunce could support Al quaeda and get their ass beat by Iran and Syria.

aside from her important work of trying to wean fat MURICAN kids (lot of them white BTW) off of uniquely MURICAN fast food. This is important, not just because it will prevent them from getting heart disease or diabetes down the road but, because the military always needs healthy recruits.

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War | Danger Room | WIRED

Even after all that, she STILL makes time for meet & greet sessions :)

Michelle Obama Touts Education, Appears in Selfie at Dillard Graduation - NBC News

Thank you Michelle :smiliehug: You go girl!!! :thewave:

The world loves Michelle. Happy mothers day Mo!
original.jpg

Yeppers.. the whole, wide world loves the FLOTUS... yep...

The prez is NOT AT ALL "incompetent"...although the previous one was ...and Obama had had to spend much of his administration cleaning up the mess W left behind...including a disintegrating economy, 2 feckless wars W started that he left in shambles...and a demoralized nation ...
He hasn't been able to turn everything into "aces" since the MESS WAS STAGGERING...but he has made headway...and managed a few initiatives of his own...like getting OBL, the ACA and improving equity for women and American gays; in the military, the workforce and in private life.
All that in the face of constant opposition from the GOP and various hate groups.
I call that a HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL PREZ...and incompetent opposition.
Another mind hopenotized. Obama has made headway like the captain of the Titanic.

lots o' rw hate here. Losing consecutive elections sure makes you people bitter :(
Not to worry. You won't have to put up with that much longer.

Come November, the Right is probably gonna take-back the Senate, as well as keeping the House that they won-back in 2010, and they will have effectively pigeon-holed the POTUS and his FLOTUS.

At that point, no doubt, you'll see the love just a-gushin' from the Right.

Oh, and, the laughter, too.

Forum List

Back