Current event: The tone of American anger that Could be Foretelling a Near Future Attempt at a Fascist Coup.

You’re a fucking moron!
We already had that fascist coup. It was the election theft by demmunists.
Your chop suey is getting cold.

I'm a moron if my credibility can't sustain me against that?
The Democrats stole the election?
My Chop Suey is getting cold?

You represent a good sized portion of Americans. Some will say you're an outrageusly mad extremist but I take you as being dead serious.

Your government certainly takes you serious too and that's the reason why the direct challenge to government by Trump's fascist attempts to overthrow government aren't being addressed and directly challenged with bullets between the horns for the insurrectionists.

Your government fears you and your fellow conspirators. Your democracy's future could be balancing on a knife's edge!

You've made my case!
Would you like to try to undo it now?
No, you’re a moronic sheep.
The election was stolen, Marxism is in charge, censorship is ubiquitous, etc.
You’re a moron.

The expressions of anger, racism, and not so cleverly concealed expressions of gun violence on this forum might be taken seriously or it might just be put off to a few extremists looking for attention and solace following the defeat of Trump. Something bad is happening in America today, be it as bad as some predict or be it just anger and frustration of the few. Now is the time to expose it for 'whatever' it really is!

Expressing hate for minorities, be they black people, Slovenians, or Jews, early attempts at installing a fascist regime are always consistent.
The 'downtrodden' people's feelings are directed at the country's minorities as being the reason why their country is leaving the ordinary working person in poverty.

If either Trump, or the Republican party on behalf of Trump are going to make another attempt against America's democracy, the people will have to be clearly directed to seeing that some minority or minorities are to blame.

Americans will see huge increases in racism and gun related violence to compliment the violence as the time for the fascist attempted takeover draws nearer.

Are ordinary Americans hurting enough yet to justify in their minds more drastic measures be taken to stop black people from gaining anything resembling equality?

That which was possible to turn the people of 1930's Germany may not be any worse situation for them than it is for Americans today.

Were Germans or Italians less educated and less sophisticated then today's American people?
Just the opposite seems to be true.

The tone of the extremists posting on this forum is revealing, although it might be argued that they don't represent very many Americans.
Well, you sure are full of shit. :rolleyes:

Trump never did one fascist thing. He did not have fascist policy. The fascists are running the country now. Big Tech is censoring people and corporations are aligning with an illegitimate government. All the hallmarks of fascism having not one thing to do with Trump or his supporters.

Your article comes from a activist, a divider and a hater.

I fully get your point that the government is the fascist takeover in that it's saying that the election was stolen from Trump.

That indeed would be a fascist takeover of a democracy if it turns out to be true.

And so I'm saying that government under Biden and the Dems doesn't feel secure enough to take action against Trump and his supporters. Government in America may not be on firm ground.

And so my question to you is: Could Biden arrest Trump and throw him behind bars on charges of treason? Not to suggest either guilt or innocence but to merely test the water? Would the American people rise up on Trump's behalf?

When I mention Biden, I mean government under Biden as the president who pulls the strings.

And so with all due respects, if you can't understand that then I think your sister/wife in Kentucky is calling you.

Trump never did one fascist thing. He did not have fascist policy. The fascists are running the country now. Big Tech is censoring people and corporations are aligning with an illegitimate government. All the hallmarks of fascism having not one thing to do with Trump or his supporters.

Your article comes from a activist, a divider and a hater.

I fully get your point that the government is the fascist takeover in that it's saying that the election was stolen from Trump.

That indeed would be a fascist takeover of a democracy if it turns out to be true.

And so I'm saying that government under Biden and the Dems doesn't feel secure enough to take action against Trump and his supporters. Government in America may not be on firm ground.

And so my question to you is: Could Biden arrest Trump and throw him behind bars on charges of treason? Not to suggest either guilt or innocence but to merely test the water? Would the American people rise up on Trump's behalf?

When I mention Biden, I mean government under Biden as the president who pulls the strings.

And so with all due respects, if you can't understand that then I think your sister/wife in Kentucky is calling you.
There are no reasons to go after Trump. And the insult at the end of your post was completely expected.

Fascism always was, and is, a rightwing movement.

That's why the rightwing aka Republicans and self-professed Conservatives of America outright hate ANTIFA, which is short for anti-fascists.
Of course it is and that doesn't need any more arguement to make it so.
But you must see how much is at stake if the right ever accepts that 'communism' is extreme left and the sworn enemy of fascism.

There is boatloads of proof of the fact, yet their illusion must continue to be pushed to serve their cause.

America's government should have moved against Trump and he should be behind bars awaiting a court martial, if that applies to a president? (commander in chief )
And so should Flynn's brother who is so obviously guilty of treason against his country.

The most obvious reason why not is because America's government isn't trusting it's footing being secure enough.

The American south are unable to accept black people as equal American citizens.
Bullshit! That's the empty suit take on things- most people just want to be left alone. Period. No one likes having shit shoved down their throats- no matter what it's draped in. There may still be pockets of evil, but, trust me they ain't limited to the south- in fact, the northern war of aggression was applauded and supported by people who had black servants in their employ- it is not as cut and dried as many believe- there were southerners against slavery and northerners who actually did it. The north was pissed that the south had an unfair economic advantage- they did- and they also had better climate and more open land suitable for cotton which is where the cheap labor helped- the slavery issue was used as a tool, as an after thought- even Lincoln himself believed black slaves should have been sent back to Africa- the "healing" was a farce as reconstructionist (carpet baggers) swooped in and took over anything and anyone under whatever pretense they could dream up- and- they had less respect for black people than the people whose tent they fell under-

No, the northerners are not and were not saints-

The 14th amendment is a crutch- a tool, for expanding the fed gov't- it might be unintended consequences as so much that comes from the District of Criminals is- but, the results speak for themselves- the SC declared inalienable rights are grants and privileges for any citizen- grants and privileges can be taken back. Rights can only be restricted or ignored, no matter where your citizenship lies- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there are no caveats in all- it is totally inclusive.

The unintended consequences is the devil in the details of "official" sanctimony under the color of law- every law- as in e v e r y one favors someone or something- the fed gov't is supposed to be neutral- ANY law written by them favors the state- that was not the intent, I don't believe of our founding. The US is an experiment- it's still on going thing- the experiment was; can people govern themselves- because we do have inherent the right to- depending on perspective failure in imminent. And, it rests solely at the feet of the District of Criminals- they have, under the color and coercion created a morass of ignorance- the Public Education System- funded by BOTH sides and subscribed to by most voters. So, from my perspective, a country founded on Liberty being secured by the fed gov't- it's a failure. The US still exists so it could be called a success- I'm glad I'm as old as I am- I don't have to watch what's coming.

The American south are unable to accept black people as equal American citizens.
Bullshit! That's the empty suit take on things- most people just want to be left alone. Period. No one likes having shit shoved down their throats- no matter what it's draped in. There may still be pockets of evil, but, trust me they ain't limited to the south- in fact, the northern war of aggression was applauded and supported by people who had black servants in their employ- it is not as cut and dried as many believe- there were southerners against slavery and northerners who actually did it. The north was pissed that the south had an unfair economic advantage- they did- and they also had better climate and more open land suitable for cotton which is where the cheap labor helped- the slavery issue was used as a tool, as an after thought- even Lincoln himself believed black slaves should have been sent back to Africa- the "healing" was a farce as reconstructionist (carpet baggers) swooped in and took over anything and anyone under whatever pretense they could dream up- and- they had less respect for black people than the people whose tent they fell under-

No, the northerners are not and were not saints-

Slow down a bit with your defense of racists. I'm not suggesting there wouldn't be a few good people in the southern states. Just that I've spoken about the average who are drooling racists.

The 14th amendment is a crutch- a tool, for expanding the fed gov't- it might be unintended consequences as so much that comes from the District of Criminals is- but, the results speak for themselves- the SC declared inalienable rights are grants and privileges for any citizen- grants and privileges can be taken back. Rights can only be restricted or ignored, no matter where your citizenship lies- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there are no caveats in all- it is totally inclusive.

The unintended consequences is the devil in the details of "official" sanctimony under the color of law- every law- as in e v e r y one favors someone or something- the fed gov't is supposed to be neutral- ANY law written by them favors the state- that was not the intent, I don't believe of our founding. The US is an experiment- it's still on going thing- the experiment was; can people govern themselves- because we do have inherent the right to- depending on perspective failure in imminent. And, it rests solely at the feet of the District of Criminals- they have, under the color and coercion created a morass of ignorance- the Public Education System- funded by BOTH sides and subscribed to by most voters. So, from my perspective, a country founded on Liberty being secured by the fed gov't- it's a failure. The US still exists so it could be called a success- I'm glad I'm as old as I am- I don't have to watch what's coming.
I don't think I want to discuss it any further with you. Your defense of the US south and racism has become too much of your focus.

It's become pretty clear to me that you are all about the justification of extremism by making it into a 'motherhood' issue.

Some Canadians are too in tune with reality as to not easily buy into that dodge.

This attempt at a discussion needs an example that can lend legitimacy to the charges or suggestions:

We have one member threatening to go out and buy up more Glock handguns. What does this indicate to forum members?

1. Attempt at making wise investments? (the benefit of the doubt)
2. Attempts to flame or troll the forum with extremist rhetoric?
3. An attempt to encourage more people to arm themselves with more efficient handguns, in preparation for the soon coming violence on the streets?

This is a thread that's meant for supporters of the theory that fascism in on the rise in America, as well as for those who oppose the very idea and can show alternative reasons for the obvious issues that are coming to light.

The signs are not good. Trump got the ball rolling.
Ronald reagan got the ball rolling, tRump.just greased the track

Fascist influence has infiltrated into the US military and so an explanation is necessary.

Flynn's brother was guilty of treason against his country (in my opinion) and had America and her military been on firm democratic footing, he would have been arrested, courtmartialled, and executed for his crimes.

The fact that he wasn't is adequate proof that America's military and it's government understand they don't have the firm footing required.

The fascist threat represented with Trump isn't a small factor for America's future of continuing as a democracy. (republic, blah, blah)

Biden understands his shaky footing too! A coup against America's government is a very real possibility. It happened with Kennedy and it could happen again. Indeed the stage is set!

How much has America's military been infiltrated by the would be traitors? Likely much more than appears to be the case at a quick glance!

Will Trump regain the stolen presidency in May?
A joke to the majority of Americans?
Or a serious possibility in the minds of a very large portion of the American people?

Bet your country on it Americans!
The coup on Kennedy is what we are experiencing now. The costs of adding programs keep growing more and more. And it is not just the Federal Government. State, local and city governments must also pay under federal law mandates as well as their own. The taxes are enormous. And still rising. More programs are being added while we do not have the money to pay for the ones enacted. Men and Women who pay 15% for Social Security taxes feel the bite. And it needs to be raised again. The money raised needed to be put directly into the SS fund. Instead its in the general fund. Pay as you go...

I don't think I want to discuss it any further with you. Your defense of the US south and racism has become too much of your focus.

It's become pretty clear to me that you are all about the justification of extremism by making it into a 'motherhood' issue.
Your loss bud- not mine- I ain't defending anything- I'm explaining and no the average person in the south isn't any more racist than any other region- your spoon fed ignorance is shining through-

I'm explaining and no the average person in the south isn't any more racist than any other region-

That's what I wanted to hear you say, but it had to be dragged out of you by threatening to not pay attention to you anymore.

That's what I wanted to hear you say, but it had to be dragged out of you by threatening to not pay attention to you anymore.
1617219910982.png

Forum List

Back