Current Event(s)

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I'm pretty sure, articles written within a week referencing what's going on are CURRENT EVENTS- the stupid fuck face that moves them to Conspiracy Theories is too fucking lazy to read them or follow links and pretends some sort of sanctimonious knowledge and is complicit in the near criminal actions going on in today's CURRENT EVENTS- so, sue me or ban me you stupid fuck face- neither will change the facts!

Trump May be on Trial, But the System That Produced Him Will be Acquitted

Barely concealing its alliance with the incoming Biden administration, Silicon Valley has shut down Trump’s social media megaphone. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has lobbied the joint chiefs of staff to cut an “unhinged” Trump out of the chain of command, in a move that was reportedly rejected out of hand by Pentagon officials because, they told the New York Times, it would amount to a “military coup”.

And Biden, who boasts that he was the author the Patriot Act years before 9/11, has been touting a new “domestic terrorism” bill, as though the US did not already have a plethora of ways to crack down on dissent, of both the legitimate and the illegitimate varieties.

With this as the backdrop, Washington DC is designating the inauguration of Biden next week a “national special security event”.

Authoritarian tribes

I'm pretty sure, articles written within a week referencing what's going on are CURRENT EVENTS- the stupid fuck face that moves them to Conspiracy Theories is too fucking lazy to read them or follow links and pretends some sort of sanctimonious knowledge and is complicit in the near criminal actions going on in today's CURRENT EVENTS- so, sue me or ban me you stupid fuck face- neither will change the facts!

Barely concealing its alliance with the incoming Biden administration, Silicon Valley has shut down Trump’s social media megaphone. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has lobbied the joint chiefs of staff to cut an “unhinged” Trump out of the chain of command, in a move that was reportedly rejected out of hand by Pentagon officials because, they told the New York Times, it would amount to a “military coup”.

And Biden, who boasts that he was the author the Patriot Act years before 9/11, has been touting a new “domestic terrorism” bill, as though the US did not already have a plethora of ways to crack down on dissent, of both the legitimate and the illegitimate varieties.

With this as the backdrop, Washington DC is designating the inauguration of Biden next week a “national special security event”.

Authoritarian tribes

The censorship is beginning here my friend And it is just the beginning.

Forum List

Back