Curious.The Catch Phrase. "Excuse My French". Is That Also Considered Racist?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
and why haven't the loons brought this up? it seems they have eliminated dozens of words/catch phrases/names of things over these last 12 weeks. But what about "Excuse My French" ?? Isn't that an insult to all 250 Million French People?
What about "Do You Speak Jive" ? I don't know if I can still ask that to very nice black people I run into time to time.

and why haven't the loons brought this up? it seems they have eliminated dozens of words/catch phrases/names of things over these last 12 weeks. But what about "Excuse My French" ?? Isn't that an insult to all 250 Million French People?
What about "Do You Speak Jive" ? I don't know if I can still ask that to very nice black people I run into time to time.

I didn't know that there were 250 million French in the world.

As far as Jive, that's a legitimate version of the English language.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s

I didn't know that there were 250 million French in the world.

As far as Jive, that's a legitimate version of the English language.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s
OK,,,250 Million, give or take 75 Million

Another trumpkin racist rant.

I have a French gun to sell you..........never been fired and only dropped once.........real cheap.

No back ground check.

:omg:

I wouldn't be surprised if issue is taken with that too. Nothing else has been given a free pass so why should this phrase be any different?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Don't blame the troublemakers.

Blame the good people who pay attention to them.

For example, when 2,000 people signed a petition ordering Trader Joe's to stop "racist" labels for some of its food, Trader Joe's should have ignored those losers with the contempt that they deserved.

Of course, with the Speaker of the House kneeling in contrition to the troublemakers, what do you expect?

Forum List

Back