Curious about your thoughts on Petraeus considered as Secretary of State?

NOPE!
What was subpoenaed, as with ALL subpoenas, was SPECIFIC gov't email record, her private emails WERE NOT subpoenaed.

There is no proof of what she deleted. She should have just handed over all records and let them sort it out. If that was too personal, too bad. She shouldn't have mixed business and pleasure.

Why would you hand over personal shit that they have no right too!? Especially to a group out to destroy you . ?

If you set up a sever for both, your private and personal emails, the government does have the right to look at them. She lied several times to Congress about what was on that server including confidential and classified government mails.

No they don't . A subpoena has to be specific . She did not have to turn over her personal shit.

We are talking 10s of thousands of emails . Because of the volume they had to use search terms . No one went over EVERY email one by one .

And shit can be classified for any dumb reason . One of the "classified " emails talked about a ny times story on the drone program. Since the drone program is technically a secret (that everyone knows about ) it was marked classified .

If she wasn't subjected to her personal emails being submitted, why did she bleach bit them? The assumption by the left is she only bleach bitted her personal emails. If you destroyed those emails, how would anybody know if they were personal or not?

That's why Congress subpoenaed all her emails; so they could sort through personal and government.

Of course part of her personal emails could have contained the shady dealings with the Clinton Foundation which of course she didn't want anybody to see. While they may not have been related to the email scam, it's more than likely those emails about foreign donations contained something that could incriminate her.

Her legal team deleted them. They provided the software used to the FBI for scrutiny.
Comey testified that they did not believe that work related emails were deliberately deleted.
It's been investigated and it's done.

You keep speculating as if this hasn't all been addressed.

Democrats should love him since they wanted Hillary to run the whole freaking Country when she was accused of 100 times more serious violations than Petreaus pleaded guilty to.

The difference between what Petreaus did and what Hillary is that Petreaus was honest about his transgression, and he had to pay the penalty. Hillary? She got promoted to presidential nominee. Didn't cost her a dime.
Hillary has taken money from our enemies again and again in return for state secrets. She should be executed.

That's just dopey.

Petraeus should not even be in consideration. He was a General that had put his political ambitions before anything else. It would be an embarrassment for him to get the position

Yeah, what are these people thinking? How could he ever hold a candle to Hillary (Benghazi was because of a video) Clinton?
No need to go there. I backed Trump, I do not back Betrayus

Why wouldn't you !? The whole thing was a witch hunt .

Would you seriously trust those guys not to release your personal shit? God how many time was info leaked on the case .

Here's how you know it's all bullshit . They only focused on Hillary . Why not charge/investigate everyone who emailed her!? If someone emailed hill secrete stuff, they are the guilty ones .

Yes, they only focused on Hillary. She was the SOS. She's the one that went through the time and expense of setting up a private server. She's the one that previously lied to Congress under oath. Geeeze. If a Democrat politician with a knife was found next to a dead body, the first question you sheep would be asking is why are they trying to match the blood on the Democrats knife to the body.

She did not lie .

Yes she set up a server . It wasn't a secret. If u email to Hillary.com then you know where you are sending "secret " emails .

She did not lie? Do I need to post the Comey video again?

Being mistaken is not lieing .

There's 10s of thousands of emails . To comply wh the subpoena Hillary used software to scan the emails for certain buzz words . Not 100% perfect . So yeah, out of a 30,000 there were a handful missed . And like a dozen of those 30k were found to be classified .

Being mistaken is not lying? Why do you liberals believe that crap?

You liberals have different sets of words than we do, don't you?

When a Republican officers tax breaks or subsidies, it's taking care of their rich buddies. When a Democrat does the same, it's making an investment in America.

When a Republican is caught not speaking the truth, the Republican is a liar. When Democrats do the same, they "misspoke."

When a Republican switches positions on an issue, he's a flip-flopper. When Democrats do the same, they "evolved."

Folks, liberals have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Let me give you an example .

bush said Iraq had WMds . He was REALLY mistaken . Does that make Bush a liar ? He lied to get us into war? He's guilty of war crimes ?

Do you think he will be able to get his sex / sending classified information scandal behind him, or does he not have a chance..?

David Petraeus shared classified info. Can he be secretary of state? - CNNPolitics.com

View attachment 100796
Imo, generally a mil background is too narrow for SoS, which emphasized economics and diplomacy .. with the military option a last resort. The wandering general could probably be confirmed. (rudy, not a chance in hell) But there are better choices.

I thought Huntsman was perfect. Apparently he's too moderate.

Yes, they only focused on Hillary. She was the SOS. She's the one that went through the time and expense of setting up a private server. She's the one that previously lied to Congress under oath. Geeeze. If a Democrat politician with a knife was found next to a dead body, the first question you sheep would be asking is why are they trying to match the blood on the Democrats knife to the body.

She did not lie .

Yes she set up a server . It wasn't a secret. If u email to Hillary.com then you know where you are sending "secret " emails .

She did not lie? Do I need to post the Comey video again?

Being mistaken is not lieing .

There's 10s of thousands of emails . To comply wh the subpoena Hillary used software to scan the emails for certain buzz words . Not 100% perfect . So yeah, out of a 30,000 there were a handful missed . And like a dozen of those 30k were found to be classified .

Being mistaken is not lying? Why do you liberals believe that crap?

You liberals have different sets of words than we do, don't you?

When a Republican officers tax breaks or subsidies, it's taking care of their rich buddies. When a Democrat does the same, it's making an investment in America.

When a Republican is caught not speaking the truth, the Republican is a liar. When Democrats do the same, they "misspoke."

When a Republican switches positions on an issue, he's a flip-flopper. When Democrats do the same, they "evolved."

Folks, liberals have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Let me give you an example .

bush said Iraq had WMds . He was REALLY mistaken . Does that make Bush a liar ? He lied to get us into war? He's guilty of war crimes ?

No, you see, you're a liberal so you don't understand what a lie is.

A lie is when somebody says something that isn't true but knows otherwise. In order for one to prove another is lying, they must first present evidence that said person knew the truth in the first place. Let me give you some examples:

"I did not have sex with that woman..................................Mz Lewinsky."

See, that's a lie. Why is it a lie, because we had indisputable proof that he knew otherwise.

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance."

See! Another perfect example of a lie. Why is it a lie? Because of the idea that you wouldn't be able to keep your insurance was written right in the bill.

There is no proof of what she deleted. She should have just handed over all records and let them sort it out. If that was too personal, too bad. She shouldn't have mixed business and pleasure.

Why would you hand over personal shit that they have no right too!? Especially to a group out to destroy you . ?

If you set up a sever for both, your private and personal emails, the government does have the right to look at them. She lied several times to Congress about what was on that server including confidential and classified government mails.

No they don't . A subpoena has to be specific . She did not have to turn over her personal shit.

We are talking 10s of thousands of emails . Because of the volume they had to use search terms . No one went over EVERY email one by one .

And shit can be classified for any dumb reason . One of the "classified " emails talked about a ny times story on the drone program. Since the drone program is technically a secret (that everyone knows about ) it was marked classified .

If she wasn't subjected to her personal emails being submitted, why did she bleach bit them? The assumption by the left is she only bleach bitted her personal emails. If you destroyed those emails, how would anybody know if they were personal or not?

That's why Congress subpoenaed all her emails; so they could sort through personal and government.

Of course part of her personal emails could have contained the shady dealings with the Clinton Foundation which of course she didn't want anybody to see. While they may not have been related to the email scam, it's more than likely those emails about foreign donations contained something that could incriminate her.

Her legal team deleted them. They provided the software used to the FBI for scrutiny.
Comey testified that they did not believe that work related emails were deliberately deleted.

Yeah, we know. Everything the Clinton's did was never their fault......always somebody else's.

And because she answered the FBI over 39 times with the reply "I don't remember" I suppose you believe that too.

Are people still using Hillary to defend him? When the fuck you going to let it go and just hold the person that is being talked about accountable? This isn't fucking elementary school where you get caught doing something by the teacher and then point the finger at someone else and say, "BUT THEY DID IT TOO!"

Grow the fuck up and be an adult and learn about personal accountability.

Just pointing out the liberal hypocrisy is all. She was SOS, and you on the left say the General shouldn't be considered a position for SOS because of what he did.

Are people still using Hillary to defend him? When the fuck you going to let it go and just hold the person that is being talked about accountable? This isn't fucking elementary school where you get caught doing something by the teacher and then point the finger at someone else and say, "BUT THEY DID IT TOO!"

Just pointing out the liberal hypocrisy is all. She was SOS, and you on the left say the General shouldn't be considered a position for SOS because of what he did.

I'm not on the left... we've had this argument a million times. If you can't get that, then how can you understand any of this?

Once again...grow the fuck up and learn about personal responsibility. Don't defend him based on what you think someone else did. Are you 5? or 25? or 35? However the fuck old you say you are.

Yeah, we know. Everything the Clinton's did was never their fault......always somebody else's.

And because she answered the FBI over 39 times with the reply "I don't remember" I suppose you believe that too.

No, we know what Comey has testified to.
What you are doing is ignoring that testimony and continuing to wildly speculate.

Trump did that himself when he went with the "crooked Hillary" schtick.

I'm not on the left... we've had this argument a million times. If you can't get that, then how can you understand any of this?

Once again...grow the fuck up and learn about personal responsibility. Don't defend him based on what you think someone else did. Are you 5? or 25? or 35? However the fuck old you say you are.

Yes, it's amazing how many people here stick up for leftist policies and leftists positions that are not left. "Oh! I'm not a leftist, I just backup leftist policies and never conservative ones!" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes, it's amazing how many people here stick up for leftist policies and leftists positions that are not left. "Oh! I'm not a leftist, I just backup leftist policies and never conservative ones!" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Why because what we are talking about something that backs my values? Are we talking about abortion? Are we talking about guns? Are we talking about immigration? How is it a leftist policy to hold everyone accountable for their actions? How is it a leftist policy to believe in personal accountability and not fucking pointing the finger at someone else and saying they did it too?

You have no merit. Give a good reason why BetrayUs should get this position that doesn't involve talking about Clinton or anyone else.

Why because what we are talking about something that backs my values? Are we talking about abortion? Are we talking about guns? Are we talking about immigration? How is it a leftist policy to hold everyone accountable for their actions? How is it a leftist policy to believe in personal accountability and not fucking pointing the finger at someone else and saying they did it too?

You have no merit. Give a good reason why BetrayUs should get this position that doesn't involve talking about Clinton or anyone else.

Yes, but I never seen you reply to any of those subjects. The only subjects I've seen you reply to are ones where you support leftist policies and politicians.

Yes, but I never seen you reply to any of those subjects. The only subjects I've seen you reply to are ones where you support leftist policies and politicians.

You haven't? Since when have they been the main points in this elections? I've CLEARLY stated my positions on those in print in my introduction. Read it and tell me where I have ever veered from any of it.

Patraeus for SoS is a bad idea.

Mittens / The Tan Man / Mister Forty-Seven Percent is far more stable and reliable and genteel.

Then again, come to think of it, perhaps that's just what He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is not looking for.

Forum List

Back