Cuomo, Take your Masks and shove it

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Now see, this is what democracy in a republic is about. Bring a warrant if you wish to shut down a business.

Damn Proud of this group. I applaud their stand.

They also have the highest Covid mortality rates debbiedoofus

Not all of them doofus and if they were enforced with stiff fines I believe more would wear them in these states, that is the problem they are not enforced.
you didn't listen to the video. It's not their problem our health. Just isn't. still waiting for the law that allows a governor to do it. Any day now. Fact is, wish to shut down a company, have a warrant.

what's that have to do with my op?

If you don't know you better get the hell out of your basement and go back to school.
explain it to me, cause mandate isn't warrant. I'm waiting on the warrant and the law that allows a mandate.

Now see, this is what democracy in a republic is about. Bring a warrant if you wish to shut down a business.

The United States is a Constitutional Republic, where we follow the rule of law:

“Mask mandates are not unconstitutional as we've seen them implemented so far.

The Constitution gives states the ability to protect the welfare, safety and health of the public, and in the face of a global pandemic, courts have found that mask mandates are a justified measure. Since the mandates also don't prohibit a person from gathering or sharing their opinions except if the person refuses to wear a mask, it's not a free-speech issue, and Jacobsen provides a long-standing precedent that the right to liberty is not without restriction.”

In the absence of a vaccine, Masks and Social Distancing are the primary defense against COVID

Conservative subterfuge should be criminal

The Constitution gives states the ability to protect the welfare, safety and health of the public, and in the face of a global pandemic, courts have found that mask mandates are a justified measure.
The 14th amendment says otherwise, as does the 10th-

1606238454184.png

C_Clayton_Jones I think it's hilarious as well. To think Cuomo can just bully an owner of a business. too fking funny.

Cuomo thinks he is a mob boss, and America is his stool pigeons in life. What a bunch of coward's in NYC. Lock him up, lock him up should be the chant coming from a huge March that takes over Time Square for what he has done.

C_Clayton_Jones I think it's hilarious as well. To think Cuomo can just bully an owner of a business. too fking funny.

Cuomo thinks he is a mob boss, and America is his stool pigeons in life. What a bunch of coward's in NYC. Lock him up, lock him up should be the chant coming from a huge March that takes over Time Square for what he has done.

I lived in NY until 2007. I grew up when Mario Cuomo was governor. I second everything you said about Andrew Cuomo and I say like father like son. And look where the other Cuomo was? CNN! Talk about a crime organization! Holy Shit!

I lived in NY until 2007. I grew up when Mario Cuomo was governor. I second everything you said about Andrew Cuomo and I say like father like son. And look where the other Cuomo was? CNN! Talk about a crime organization! Holy Shit!

NYC is being governed by a possible crime family ??? That ain't good. The people should be asking themselves, now how did this happen, and what can be done about it ? I mean just look at these character's. You couldn't have screened them any better for a hollyweird documentary on the long past troubles that NY is known for.

Forum List

Back