Cuomo getting raked over the coals

Cuomo is now in deeper trouble:

Sheriff: Aide who accused Cuomo files criminal complaint​

By MARINA VILLENEUVE, Associated Press 2 hrs ago

Excerpt:

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — A woman who accused Gov. Andrew Cuomo of groping her breast at the governor's state residence filed a criminal complaint against him, the Albany County Sheriff's office said Friday.

LINK

=====

The scum's defiance continues, more women will file against him.
They’ll go through the motions of an investigation and conclude that there’s no evidence to support an arrest.

Everything that I have read about this, Cuomo is lower than scum.

The man sexually assaulted women.

He needs to be indicted, prosecuted then sent to prison for his crimes.
IF he's found guilty by a judge or jury, I agree. This arrogant, entitled POS seems to have made a habit out of groping and pushing himself on women he held power over. NOTHING in a work environment is worse than that, IMO.

Wakes don't put put wildfires, you a-hole.

If you lived in the 'West' you'd know better.

FO
Sorry, but the former president stated that you westerners needed to be raking the forests to prevent fires.

I don't know what pulls the trigger in these me too days...They use it as a political weapon to remove people they don't like and they give a pass to the people they like or need...Joe Biden was and still is accused of holding his office manager against a wall and shoving his finger into her....and no one gives a shit on the left....
Unbelievable huh ?

I live in the West, it is correct to clean up the underbrush to reduce the dry fuel loads and thin dead trees too.
Yeah, buying giant rakes for the forests is better than mitigating the dramatic climate change fueling the fires.

Yeah, buying giant rakes for the forests is better than mitigating the dramatic climate change fueling the fires.

Your ignorance is your prejudice, they do exist but limited by several factors such as steep terrain and sheer number of acres to cover.

Here is a Brush Rake you didn't know exist:

Brush rake attachments are primarily used to pile up heavy forest debris as part of active thinning, harvesting, and removal projects

Meanwhile California is planning a controlled burn and Raking contract:

Calif. to drop $500M to ‘rake’ forest land to prevent wildfires, just as Trump suggested last year to ridicule

It is better than just letting fires be 50% hotter because they didn't thin dead trees and thin out the high fuel areas.

Your ignorance is your prejudice, they do exist but limited by several factors such as steep terrain and sheer number of acres to cover.

Here is a Brush Rake you didn't know exist:

Brush rake attachments are primarily used to pile up heavy forest debris as part of active thinning, harvesting, and removal projects

Meanwhile California is planning a controlled burn and Raking contract:

Calif. to drop $500M to ‘rake’ forest land to prevent wildfires, just as Trump suggested last year to ridicule

It is better than just letting fires be 50% hotter because they didn't thin dead trees and thin out the high fuel areas.
Sure, only if you consider having to spend a half a billion dollars on climate change mitigation efforts.

What cost to you put on the loss of wildlife and insect biodiversity from managing a fire symptom instead of the cause?

Coincidence that his brother just took an unannounced "planned" vacation the very day this came out???
Noooooo....

He is a Democrat. So therefore he is innocent of any wrong doing. Democrats do no wrong. Impossible. Must be the women's fault. Probably secret Trump supporters. Yep - that's it. Trump paid them.
It's Trumps fault.

Cuomo can say: "for the good of the state of NY, even though i'm innocent, i'm stepping down, and maybe someday they'll name a bridge after me"

instead, he's acting like Trump and fighting to the end

Gee a Democratic Party Hero turns out to be a sicko sexual deviant? Shocking, it is, totally unexpected. He wanted his help to find him a girlfriend who could tolerate pain; well hopefully the gimp ends up being some pain freak's girlfriend in prison.

Now does he do the right thing? I doubt it so people really need to keep the pressure up.

And what are the people got in mind?
Another riot and failure?
They'll do nothing.

If he is guilty, put him in jail. Give him a chance to defend himself like everyone else. You're hate of him doesn't equate to fairness.

And what are the people got in mind?
Another riot and failure?
They'll do nothing.

If he is guilty, put him in jail. Give him a chance to defend himself like everyone else. You're hate of him doesn't equate to fairness.

lol all of a sudden Democrats and commies are posing as advocates of fair play for their fallen Heroes, after all those kangaroo courts they run on cops and whites who defend themselves from violent blacks and committing hate crimes?

lol that's rich.

Gee a Democratic Party Hero turns out to be a sicko sexual deviant? Shocking, it is, totally unexpected. He wanted his help to find him a girlfriend who could tolerate pain; well hopefully the gimp ends up being some pain freak's girlfriend in prison.

Forum List

Back