Cuomo getting raked over the coals

Could you imagine if those charges were made against Trump or ANY Republican???? Where is the Big Mouth Squad or the “ Me too” movement?
In addition, he caused thousands of deaths, wrote a book, and pocketed over $5,000,000!!!!!!!
You need to be less vindictive and more logical than they are. They are scummier than we are.

I support a resignation of the Governor and if necessary an impeachment. However, he might not resign, and yet he has not attacked the women who have gone public.

President Trump responded defiantly, he attacked the credibility of everyone of those who accused him of sexual battery, including two who asserted they were raped by him including his first wife.

Trump hadn't been met with the public furor as has the Governor, likely because Trump supporters didn't care; anyone who believed his character flaws echoed each other with the insipid post TDS.

Because I condemn Cuomo, you think I support Trump?

Biden?

Have you noticed that Cuomo and Biden have given basically the same excuses for being touchy-feely with women?

If your going to trash Trump, go for it...

but don't ignore the 'touchy-feely' guy that took his place.
There is an easily attainable video of Biden placing his hand on the shoulder of an 11 year old girl and then sliding it slyly until it is palm down right on top of the girl's undeveloped breast. At that point, she grimaced. Gives him an elbow and steps to the side.

I have shown it several times here, but not one single leftist here had any problem with it.

Last edited:
Could you imagine if those charges were made against Trump or ANY Republican????
You'd be falling over yourselves to excuse them. We know this because you and all Trump cultists already have done that.

In contrast, the liberals universally condemned Cuomo.

As is always the case, moral high ground to the liberals. The liberals are entirely consistent, while the Trump cult traitors are all raging hypocrites.

Biden?

Have you noticed that Cuomo and Biden have given basically the same excuses for being touchy-feely with women?

If your going to trash Trump, go for it...

but don't ignore the 'touchy-feely' guy that took his place.

Blah.....Blah....Blah.....Yah.....Yah....Yah.....Nah.....Nah.....Nah.

You'd be falling over yourselves to excuse them. We know this because you and all Trump cultists already have done that.

In contrast, the liberals universally condemned Cuomo.

As is always the case, moral high ground to the liberals. The liberals are entirely consistent, while the Trump cult traitors are all raging hypocrites.
When do you plan on embracing liberalism?

If Trump has taught us anything, it is that bar to get a poltician to resign over misconduct is so high that it is now effectively meaningless. The embattled politician just needs to keep fighting away until the opposition tires and just walks away. Sex scandals mean nothing. For heaven's sake, Pubs voted in droves for pedo Roy Moore and now have circled their wagons around accused pedo Matt Gaetz. The allegations against them were and are far worse. Cuomo knows this. He ain't going anywhere.

Last edited:
Presser on TV as I type.

Sexual harassment confirmed.

Why would he resign?

Did is Biden going to give up his seat of power since he sexually assaulted a woman (Tara Reade)? Of course not.

With Biden leading by example, our “leaders” in power can sexually assault whoever they want.

Why would he resign?

Did is Biden going to give up his seat of power since he sexually assaulted a woman (Tara Reade)? Of course not.

With Biden leading by example, our “leaders” in power can sexually assault whoever they want.

He won't resign as he wants the idiot citizen's of NY to pick up future attorney fees!
If he resigns, then he has to pay them outta pocket.

If Trump has taught us anything, it is that bar to get a poltician to resign over misconduct is so high that it is now effectively meaningless. The embattled politician just needs to keep fighting away until the opposition tires and just walks away. Sex scandals mean nothing. For heaven's sake, Pubs voted in droves for pedo Roy Moore and now have circled their wagons around accused pedo Matt Gaetz. The allegations against them were and are far worse. Cuomo knows this. He ain't going anywhere.
LOL you’re such a loon. The allegations against them were bunk. Otherwise the corrupt leftwing FBI would have them both in prison.

I noticed you failed to mention Biden’s sexual assault allegation, which is actually backed up by evidence.

Biden, Pelosi, & Schumer - the Dim Party's top 3 have demanded the murderous perv to step down...

He's clinging to his job like a near-drowned sewer rat clinging to a floating turd.

Why his sexual predator enabling / facilitating brother still has a job I have no idea.

Bidenis trying to stay somewhat quiet and low profile while everyone is talking 'sexual predator' behavior...
Yes, Biden seemed a little uncomfortable when the reporter asked him those questions yesterday about Cuomo. “Let’s take one thing at a time” is a tactic he uses to stall while attempting to appear cautious. I wonder if it was because Biden, who likely still has moments of clarity, thought the public would connect his own behaviors towards females and thought it best to shut down the reporter’s questions.

Forum List

Back