Cuomo: 'Feeling uncomfortable' is not sexual harassment

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

this is like a drunk driver saying "i didn't intend to run folks over"

E1SmQyZWEAARgqx

Well if you just take the headline by itself that's the most sane thing he has ever said.

Feeling uncomfortable isn't sexual harrasement. Feeling uncomfortable is subjective and varies from person to person, then you have to consider what is the level of that person's discomfort, then you have to factor in the intent of the person causing the discomfort as in was it 100% unintentional or were they picking up on signals that weren't there or were they actually harrasing the person, what the person feeling uncomfortable doing to draw the attention of the other person, was it buyers remorse, was there alcohol involved? There are dozens of factors for "feeling uncomfortable".

Too many people today say "if I don't like something I am being assualted". Bunch of pussies today have turned me into a victim blamer.

Outright vulgar language and suggestion, touching and such despite verbal or physical protests is sexual harrasement. Feeling uncomfortable is not.

Cuomo put Covid19 infected in nursing homes in an effort to avoid infecting the elderly and at-risk population. Can you spot the flaw in that logic? This is exactly Liberal mentality in a nutshell. It echoes the old saw: "In order to save the village, we had to destroy it"...ironic, isn't it?

E1SmQyZWEAARgqx
He asked tried to have a relationship with a 25 y/o female State employee. The pervert is like 63. He should have resigned months ago.

The employee was transferred after she complained likely hurting her career.

Its pretty shameful that the Democrats haven't been more vocal about this.

E1SmQyZWEAARgqx
He asked tried to have a relationship with a 25 y/o female State employee. The pervert is like 63. He should have resigned months ago.

You schmendricks have excused all sorts of lecherous behavior of preverts on your team...Why the hell should Cuomo think he'd get treated any differently?

Well if you just take the headline by itself that's the most sane thing he has ever said.

Feeling uncomfortable isn't sexual harrasement. Feeling uncomfortable is subjective and varies from person to person, then you have to consider what is the level of that person's discomfort, then you have to factor in the intent of the person causing the discomfort as in was it 100% unintentional or were they picking up on signals that weren't there or were they actually harrasing the person, what the person feeling uncomfortable doing to draw the attention of the other person, was it buyers remorse, was there alcohol involved? There are dozens of factors for "feeling uncomfortable".

Too many people today say "if I don't like something I am being assualted". Bunch of pussies today have turned me into a victim blamer.

Outright vulgar language and suggestion, touching and such despite verbal or physical protests is sexual harrasement. Feeling uncomfortable is not.
I second this. When physical behavior continues from a person after they have been asked to stop, that is when something needs to be done since only so much can be done when its just words being said due to the fact that we are supposed to have freedom on speech.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

E1SmQyZWEAARgqx

You schmendricks have excused all sorts of lecherous behavior of preverts on your team...Why the hell should Cuomo think he'd get treated any differently?
You still calling Joe a pedo?

Forum List

Back